Make t he most of your energy in a career at Schneider Electric
Schneider Electric is the global specialist in energy management. We hire individuals driven by a desire to impact the world. With a mission to make the most of our clients' energy, we can help solve the global energy dilemma by helping companies and individuals make more efficient use of the energy they already use. We are passionate about delivering real and innovative solutions in energy management and energy efficiency, making energy safe, reliable, efficient, productive and green.
Join Schneider Electric and power your career! Discover the opportunity to join an international, dynamic, and responsible company that fosters the development of all its people around the world. Every day, we empower employees to achieve more and experience exciting careers. Find out how our values and unique position make Schneider Electric the employer of choice.
Care, Connect, Challenge, Commit.
Our values define our company. Who we are, our customer approach, how we do business, what it's like to work here, and the kind of people we want to attract and retain. We care for our planet, our customers, our company, our team, and ourselves. We connect to customers and colleagues; we are open and respectful. We challenge others and embrace challenges ourselves. We commit to change by leading the change.
If you believe you demonstrate our values then we have a great opportunity for the right individual to join our team as Advanced Technical Support Engineer in our office in Telford .
To provide Advanced Technical Support:
- On Schneider Electrics range of Medium Voltage products.
To actively promote Schneider products from all brands.
To provide technical and application support as well as fault finding and commissioning assistance to all external and internal customers.
Work with the sales team to develop new business.
Liaise with the Offer development, after sales, marketing and the call centre to resolve and new or outstanding issues, or to promote product improvements.
Work to achieve a high level of customer service.
· Pre Sales Technical Support providing precise and clear detailed assistance to enable customers to select and purchase correctly and easily.
· Post Sales Technical advice providing detailed information to help customers to install and commission our products quickly and efficiently.
· Methodical questioning with regard to site safety giving diagnosis of application design, installation, commissioning and breakdown issues with safe and effective resolutions.
· Proposing solutions based on careful questioning of customers real needs and which match product capability, application, standards and legislation, within budgetary constraints.
· Liaise with Product Application Engineers and Expert Level Technical Support to ensure the customer receives the highest level of support across all products regardless of the complexity of product or problem.
· Provide product related information on Schneider Electric products and competitors products to enable the marketing department to enhance and improve the Schneider offer.
· Carry out fault diagnosis and triage on customer returned products.
· Maintain product literature and parts library for current, obsolescent and obsolete parts to enable support and /or conversion customers to current products.
· Qualifications and Experience :
· ONC/HNC in Electrical Engineering or an equivalent qualification
· Detailed knowledge of the Schneider Electric product range or similar competitor products
· Computer Literate with good typing skills
· Site experience of using Electronic or electrical products
· Well developed interpersonal skills, written and verbal
· Excellent Time Management Skills
· The ability to work well within a team
Degree in Electrical Engineering or related discipline
Good level of commercial acumen
We promote diversity and inclusion because we recognise they are a source of strength and competitive advantage. Creativity and innovation spring from a mixture of backgrounds and viewpoints. At Schneider Electric, we believe that helping you as an individual to realise your full potential will help the company overall to achieve outstanding results.
Please apply online.