Responsibilities and Tasks:
· Directly responsible for the management of assigned projects.
· Based on his/her experience in project management, Project Manager leads and participates in the implementation of policies and processes in project management, works closely with his/her department management and provides strategic advice and guidelines for efficient project management.
· Project Manager possesses high-level domain knowledge needed for completion of tasks falling within the range of their team’s responsibilities. Project Manager contributes to clear definition of tasks in a professional and efficient way and defines the scope and deadlines for their completion, in collaboration with their superiors.
· Commercially and profit aware; client-oriented and keen to embrace new ideas related to project management.
· Effectively and efficiently deals with conflicts when they arise, by putting results first.
· Assumes the role of a project manager and completes the tasks as per the guidelines from the ’Roles and Responsibilities’ document;
· Ensures the fulfillment of key project performance indicators and takes the responsibility for them: profit, total gross margin, cash-flow, actual project expenditure as compared to planned, clients’ satisfaction;
· Manages procurement, and any resulting subcontracts (for example subcontractor scope, subcontractor performance, milestone signoffs, invoice approvals).
· Management of the assigned projects within the constraints such as the budget, scope, time, resources and quality;
· Controls and manages the risks at the level of assigned projects;
· Prepares monthly reports for Digital Grid management, as well as for clients, for the assigned projects ensuring accurate information and involvement of key stakeholders; Participates in preparation and organization of REL meetings related to assigned projects;
· Documents lessons learned, collects feedbacks from clients and continually contributes to improvement of project delivery methodology;
· Cooperates with other regional solution centers and local front offices for proactive and efficient management of the assigned projects.
Actively participates in tendering/costing process, provides a competitive and feasible proposal for projects; Mentoring
· Helps less experienced team members with the aim of expanding their knowledge and skill set;
· If needed, holds presentations to a wider audience also with the aim of expanding the knowledge and skill set of the targeted audience.
Initiatives and continual improvement
· Continually works on processes and procedures improvement both within the department and the sector, and the entire company;
· Proposes and implements changes by identifying the weak points in the department’s performances and by improving them;
· Cooperates with other team members, identifies the obstacles in the work process and shares them with other team members and other teams, as well as within the department and the sector;
· Keeps up with the latest achievements in the field of project management and continually improves their own skill set, competence and domain knowledge.
· Cooperates with other teams in the company and DGS organization and promotes the culture of breaking down silos;
· Completes their daily tasks as per the guidelines from the ’Roles and Responsibilities’ document;
· Reports to their superior.
· Must have an ADMS high level technical background (Solution Architecture, Network Model, Design, Deployment, Testing)
· Must have a high level technical background on the ADMS functionalities (FLISR, Fire Mitigaion, Outage management, SCADA, Integration, etc...)
Knowledge and experience:
· University/two-year post-secondary school qualifications;
· 3-year experience in the same or similar jobs
· Excellent English
· Solid knowledge of project management tools and methodologies and SE CPP;
· At least one ADMS project completed (from beginning to end) in the role of a project manager.
· Organizational and communication skills
· Able to work in multi-cultural environment and international team