Schneider Electric has an opportunity for a Administrative Assistant in our Horsham, PA location.
Schneider Electric creates connected technologies that reshape industries, transform cities and enrich lives. Our 135,000+ employees thrive in more than 100 countries. From the simplest of switches to complex operational systems, our technology, software and services improve the way our customers manage and automate their operations. Help us deliver solutions that ensure Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment.
Great people make Schneider Electric a great company.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Support office manager and administrative team with various duties such as customer invoicing and required supporting documents, tracking of project related legal documents such as customer contracts, etc.
· Maintain a variety of files and records with consistency
· Reception and clerical duties
· Maintain stock of office and kitchen supplies
· Meeting room coordinator
· May provide customer service for external customers
· Other duties may be assigned
We know skills and competencies show up in many different ways and can be based on your life experience. If you do not necessarily meet all the requirements that are listed, we still encourage you to apply for the position.
QUALIFICATIONS: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each primary duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the experience, skills and/or abilities required.
SKILLS & ABILITIES:
· Strong organizational skills, detailed oriented and consistent
· Strong PC skills, including Adobe Pro, MS Word, Excel and Outlook
· Good communication skills, both verbal and written
· Working knowledge of general accounting principles
· Pennsylvania Notary preferred and/or interest in obtaining PA notary
· Eager learner, team oriented, positive thinker, problem solver, resourceful
· Some experience with general office equipment including but not limited to scanner/copier, postage machine, etc.
Schneider Electric offers a robust benefits package to support our employees such as flexible work arrangements, paid family leave, 401(k)+ match, and more. Click here to find out more about working with us: http://se.com/us/careers .
We seek out and reward people for putting the customer first, being disruptive to the status quo, embracing different perspectives, continuously learning, and acting like owners. We’re recognized around the world for welcoming people as they are. We create an inclusive culture where all forms of diversity are seen as a real value for the company. See what our people have to say about working for Schneider Electric.
Let us learn about you! Apply today.
You must submit an online application to be considered for any position with us. This position will be posted until filled.
It is the policy of Schneider Electric to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities in the areas of recruiting, hiring, training, transferring, and promoting all qualified individuals regardless of race, religion, color, gender, disability, national origin, ancestry, age, military status, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other legally protected characteristic or conduct.
Concerning agencies: Schneider Electric does not accept unsolicited resumes and will not be responsible for fees related to such.
Schneider Electric is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.