Do you dream of working in a company that is driven by a meaningful purpose? An inclusive company that empowers you to do your best and be innovative?
We’re looking for Accountant with English and Russian to our office in Warsaw, Poland.
What you will do:
· Verify and process accounting documents
· Post General Ledger journal entries
· Reconcile Balance Sheets accounts
· Reconcile differences in Intercompany declarations
· Support other General Ledger and Cash, Bank processes
Experience and skills we are looking for:
· Minimum 1 year of experience in accountancy (experience in Shared Service organization, Polish accounting will be an asset)
· Secondary or higher education – preferably in Accounting/Finance
· Knowledge on the application of accounting tools and IT systems (SAP as an asset)
· High level of numerical and analytical skills
· Good knowledge of English
· Knowledge of Russian will be an asset
· Goal orientation and consistency of action
· Customer focus and team-working skills
If you would like to have…
· Exciting job in an international company, with opportunities to lead and contribute to different projects & actions (e.g. CSR, charity, Employer Branding, Well-Being)
· Work in a diverse and supportive team of professionals
· Buddy, mentor & induction training - that will help you to smoothly find yourself in our company
· Special training tailored to your needs and career goals
· No formal dress code - we welcome people as they are and perceive diversity as value for the company
· Possibility to use foreign languages and to collaborate with cross-region teams
· Wide choice of benefits
And more… share your CV (in English) with us.
At Schneider Electric , we believe access to energy and digital is a basic human right. We empower all to do more with less, ensuring Life Is On everywhere, for everyone, at every moment. We provide energy and automation digital solutions for efficiency and sustainability.