Do you dream of working in a company that is driven by a meaningful purpose? An inclusive company that empowers you to do your best and be innovative?
We are looking for Accountant (006N5N ) to make an impact in our businesses
At Schneider Electric , we believe access to energy and digital is a basic human right. We empower all to do more with less, ensuring Life Is On everywhere, for everyone, at every moment. We provide energy and automation digital solutions for efficiency and sustainability.
What you will do:
• Accountable for statutory and group reported book (P&L, BS etc) prepared by FiSS and local teams, ensuring
compliance with both local and group requirement
• Propose financial technical advice, ensure quality of accounting process, tools, in line with Internal control requirement
and group guideline
• Manage Tax accounting and filings, Reporting Taxation & SST with Tax team
• Ad hoc projects (which could include projects with multiple departments)
Experience and skills we are looking for:
• Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree in Finance or Accountancy or equivalent.
• CPA or IFRS degree (certificates) Process oriented (workflows, guideline, instructions, documentation)
• Able to Multitask & work independently.
• Preferably experience as external auditor ie 2-3 years, with related commercial experience, at least 3 years
• ERP / digital skills
• Works well on teams, within and outside of function
Benefits we offer:
• Global family leave
• Comprehensive medical coverage for employee and dependents
• Flexible work arrangement
• Worldwide Employee Stock Ownership
We are looking forward to welcoming you in our team!