Schneider Electric™ creates connected technologies that reshape industries, transform cities and enrich lives. Our 144,000 employees thrive in more than 100 countries. From the simplest of switches to complex operational systems, our technology, software and services improve the way our customers manage and automate their operations. Help us deliver solutions that ensure Life Is On everywhere, for
everyone and at every moment: https://youtu.be/NlLJMv1Y7Hk .
In 2018, Schneider Electric has been recognized as one Canada's Top 100 Employers, one of Canada's Top Employers for Young People, and one of Greater Toronto's Top Employers. Learn the reasons why at https://content.eluta.ca/top-employer-schneider-electric.
G r eat people make Schneider Electric a great company.
The Solar Business of Schneider Electric has an outstanding opportunity for a proactive and highly motivated individual to assume the role of Accountant in our Burnaby location. This position will primarily focus on full cycle accounting, AP/AR processing, data development & management, monthly performance and financial reporting and variance analysis.
· Monitor daily financial transactions into ERP system, and prepare adjusting accounting entries when needed.
· Prepare inter-co recharge accruals, and monitor the full-cycle towards settlement with trading partner.
· Monitor cash transactions, and prepare bank reconciliations.
· Assist with month-end closing in the preparation of financial statements.
· Perform key balance sheet account reconciliations.
· Investigate discrepancies in daily transactions, and coordinate corrections when needed.
· Assist with preparing ad-hoc reports and financial analysis.
· Minimum 3 years' experience in General Accounting
· Experience with ERP software considered an asset (Netsuite)
· Experience with AP/AR processing in a multi country multi entity environment
· Organizational ability in handling multiple tasks while maintaining attention to detail and deadlines
· Intermediate to advanced Excel and SQL skills
· Excellent communication skills; verbal and written
We seek out and reward people for putting the customer first, being disruptive to the status quo, embracing different perspectives, continuously learning, and acting like owners. We want our employees to reflect the diversity of the communities in which we operate. We welcome people as they are, creating an inclusive culture where all forms of diversity are seen as a real value for the company. We're looking for people with a passion for success — on the job and beyond. See
what our people have to say about working for Schneider Electric: https://youtu.be/6D2Av1uUrzY.
L et us learn about you! Apply today.
You must submit an online application to be considered for any position with us. This position will be posted until filled.
It is the policy of Schneider Electric to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities in the areas of recruiting, hiring, training, transferring, and promoting all qualified individuals regardless of race, religion, color, gender, disability, national origin, ancestry, age, military status, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other legally protected characteristic or conduct.
Con c ern ing agencies: Schneider Electric does not accept unsolicited resumes and will not be responsible for fees related to such.