2x Commissioning Engineer - UK wideMake the most of your energy in a career at Schneider Electric
Schneider Electric is the global specialist in energy management and automation. With revenues of ~€27 billion in FY2015, our 140,000+ employees serve customers in over 100 countries, helping them to manage their energy and process in ways that are safe, reliable, efficient and sustainable. From the simplest of switches to complex operational systems, our technology, software and services improve the way our customers manage and automate their operations. Our connected technologies reshape industries, transform cities and enrich lives. At Schneider Electric, we call this Life Is On.
Help us deliver solutions that ensure Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment. We're looking for people with a passion for success — on the job and beyond. See what our people have to say about working for Schneider Electric:
Schneider Electric has a great opportunity for the right person to join our team as a Commissioning Engineer.
Your mission is to perform installation, commissioning, modification and maintenance of electrical distribution equipment.
1. Commissioning, modifications and refurbishment, maintenance, systems testing and fault diagnosis, project management, customer training, supervise customer witness testing on switchgear and related equipment
2. Perform site risk assessments and assist in producing method statements.
3. Document test results and produce sitework reports.
4. Contribute to the formulation of offers for site activities.
5. Participate in necessary schemes to provide cover outside of normal working hours.
6. Assist with works tests when necessary.
7. Contribute to customer training activities.
8. Promote Schneider Electric service activities, identify and pursue business opportunities.
You will have experience of installing and commissioning switchgear working independently and as part of a team.
You will be well grounded in on site hot & cold commissioning techniques on networks from Diversity is our heritage and our future. Be a part of it.
At Schneider Electric, Diversity & Inclusion is at the heart of our organisation, it's an integral part of our history, culture and identity. We recognise that embracing diversity unlocks innovation and creativity and fosters collaboration. We want our employees to reflect the diversity of our communities and the customers we serve. As a result, our teams are stronger to drive the company's future.
Please submit an online application to be considered for any position with us. This position will be posted until filled.
You know about us, so let us learn about you! Apply today.
- 2x Commissioning Engineer - UK wide
- (United Kingdom)