Schneider Electric™ creates connected technologies that reshape industries, transform cities and enrich lives. Our 144,000 employees thrive in more than 100 countries. We believe access to energy and digital is a basic human right. We empower all to do more with less , ensuring Life Is On everywhere, for everyone, at every moment. We provide energy and automation digital solutions for efficiency and sustainability. We combine world-leading energy technologies, real-time automation, software and services into integrated solutions for Homes, Buildings, Data Centers, Infrastructure and Industries. We are committed to unleash the infinite possibilities of an open, global, innovative community that is passionate, with our Meaningful Purpose, Inclusive and Empowered values.
GREAT PEOPLE MAKE SCHNEIDER ELECTRIC A GREAT COMPANY
We are seeking a self-motivated, collaborative, and foward-thinking Web Content Administrator to drive an enriched web and partner portal experience for our customers. As a Web Content Administrator, you will be part of the team responsible for the maintenance and growth of our bilingual web properties related to the customer experience (public web and partner portals), with focus on localizing global projects, as well as initiating local ones.
You will report directly to the Country Senior Director of Marketing.
WHAT WILL YOU BE RESPONSIBLE FOR?
· Work closely with the Marketing and Channel teams to ensure freshness of content.
· Maintain content using corporate CMS (SDL Tridion-Web) and Fielo-PRM. Training for these platforms will be provided.
· Provide technical and user experience guidance to internal content owners.
· Execute web projects to meet KPI's growth targets (ie. engagement, leads, seo, sem).
· Implement global web initiatives on Canadian websites to ensure alignment with both the company's strategy and the technical platforms roadmap (web governance).
· Be the voice of Canada to influence and execute locally relevant web creation.
· Support local SEO and SEM initiatives, incorporating strategic placement of keywords and keyword phrases.
· Management of Schneider Electric Canada newsroom via Wiztopic.
· Basic knowledge of website analytics applications.
· Country and North American (NAM) Marketing teams.
· NAM and Global DCX (Digital Customer Experience) teams.
· Country Channel and Commercial teams.
Ideal candidate profile
WHAT DO YOU NEED?
· Degree/Diploma in Computer Science/IT, Marketing, or a complementary area.
· 4+ years' related experience.
· Knowledgeable in front-end web design.
· Writing and editing competency, with an understanding of the special requirements of writing for the Web.
· Basic knowledge of project management.
· Experience using corporate CMS ( SDL Tridion ) is highly preferred, but not required