Primary Purpose of the Role:
· You will lead and drive planning and execution of verification of IoT gateway product, its system and Linux applications in an agile execution model.
Key Responsibilities and Tasks:
The role may include, but not be limited to the following activities
· Understand, apply and optimize appropriate test mechanisms (functional, performance, automatic, regression..) and tools to improve the verification efficiency.
· Be point of contact for collaboration with cross site teams and validation team.
· Create verification strategy and architecture for product and system verification.*
· Interpret the test results and create reports.
· Work with a global multi-sited team in regards to the test verification planning and execution.
Ideal candidate profile
· Around 8-14 years of industry experience in Energy or related domains with strong exposure to System Architectures.
· Project management skills - plan and track the test schedule, maintain the verification and validation defects and reports
Established expertise in Solution Architecture & System Test Design.
Proven expertise in defining the test strategy, test environment, test plan, test configuration and key test scenarios for the system.
Ability to work with stakeholders in an Agile environment & team player.
Strong record of being result oriented, good in decision making, communication and presentation skills.
System Engineering and system level testing experience.
Good communication, documentation and presentation skills
Industrial communication protocols like TCP/IP Suite, Modbus/TCP, TLS/SSL
Automation of test procedure with any scripting languages such as Robot, Python, Selenium, Shell.
· Deep understanding of various aspects of an Industrial systems such as configuration, interoperability, system behavior, accepted level of functionality, failure scenarios, scalability, digitization and relevant certification etc.
Know-how of Industrial communication protocols like TCP/IP Suite, Modbus/TCP, Secure communication, IoT protocols, Web Services, wireless communication.
Familiarity of working within a Continuous Integration Product Development Environment.
Test knowledge on Wireless Wifi, Zigbee, Bluetooth
Agile and SCRUM methodology
· BTECH/MTECH in Electrical & Electronics OR Electronics & communication.