Make the most of your energy in a career at Schneider Electric
At Schneider, we believe access to energy and digital is a basic human right. We empower all to do more with less , ensuring Life Is On everywhere, for everyone, at every moment.
We provide energy and automation digital solutions for efficiency and sustainability . We combine world-leading energy technologies, real-time automation, software and services into integrated solutions for Homes, Buildings, Data Centers, Infrastructure and Industries.
We are committed to unleash the infinite possibilities of an open, global, innovative community that is passionate with our Meaningful Purpose, Inclusive and Empowered values.
Responsible for developing and maintaining relationships with customers with Schneider Electric installed base to initiate contact, promote services offers, in communication with all levels of the customer organization to ensure our offers are fully comprehended by the customer organisation. To underpin the services commercial objectives of the local SE organisation.
Initiates contact, develop, manage and implement a commercial strategy for targeted DNO accounts and segments.
To actively promote and educate applicable Schneider installed base services with target customer base, Specific attention to customer pain point.
To develop robust knowledge of the full Electrical Distribution, at both LV & MV, installed base services offer, and how to apply the offers across the customer lifecycle.
Ability to cross sell the SE offers
Develop working knowledge of all Services offer portfolio from other lines of business (Buildings, IT ) and competently apply these to customer “pain points”
Establish and implement dynamic sales plans in accordance with:-
· Best in Sales (BiS) principles
· Personal Sales plan (PSP)
· Company policy, objectives and strategy.
· Bridge Front Office (BFO) capturing the opportunity data and producing reports and forecasts in a timely manner
Provide relevant and timely information to the tendering team Regular interaction with the FSE
Working with internal colleagues in all Entity Sales, Marketing, Technical and Techno-commercial teams and Countries to ensure effective cross-entity, regional, national and international team co-operation
Ensure that customer issues are owned and resolved by the most appropriate owners within the business units
Provide all relevant accurate information and reporting in a timely manner as required by line manager and feedback to marketing.
To manage and maintain customer and partner records using the appropriate company tools
Actively monitor the actions of competitors
· Personal awareness of development needs in line with knowledge and skills required for the role
· Actively develop core competency in line with personal development plan
To support company initiatives and champion product competency development of other team members
Key Success Factors
· Ability to persuade and influence
· Technical experience to discuss customer pain points, generate demand
· Self-started, entrepreneurial mindset
· Comfort with available technologies for remote communication and customer / opportunity management
· Good working relationship with the services tendering team, project management team, segment leaders and account managers
· Regular collaboration with FRE’s and operational marketing to understand the installed base and customer requirements.
Qualifications, skills and knowledge
· The successful candidate should have a degree level in engineering and at least > 2 years sales experience with some sales experience in electrical engineering
· Electrical systems experience, distribution and protection experience, power quality experience is a must for being a trusted advisor and create demands
· Account management skill
· Cold calling and Social selling
· Persuading, convincing, or impressing others in order to promote our offers and get them to support influencing other decision makers.
· Active Listening- provide full attention to, the content and meanings of other’s messages.
· The ability to build and maintain business relationships
· Energetic, outgoing, proactive and have attention to prospecting and networking
· Excellent written and verbal communication
· Thorough knowledge of Schneider Electric’s service offering throughout the asset life cycle. Good knowledge of power systems, secure power and industry systems
· Background on BMS. knowledge.
What we can offer you:
· You can look forward to growing your career in a dynamic workplace with significant personal responsibility and attractive development opportunities
· Flexible working to ensure a balance of family and working life
· Optimal support on your career path through regular training opportunities
· A dynamic and personal atmosphere, working with a global energized team
· A company culture that encourages performance and cooperation
· An attractive compensation package including the comprehensive fringe benefits expected of an international company
· We are an employer that is characterized by both the appreciation and equal opportunities of our employees, a recipe for generating success.
Diversity is our heritage and our future. Be a part of it.
At Schneider Electric, Diversity & Inclusion is at the heart of our organization, it's an integral part of our history, culture and identity. We recognize that embracing diversity unlocks innovation and creativity and fosters collaboration. We want our employees to reflect the diversity of our communities and the customers we serve. As a result, our teams are stronger to drive the company's future.
We are always open to a conversation around flexible working.
Please submit an online application to be considered for any position with us. This position will be posted until filled.
You know about us, so let us learn about you! Apply today.