Description de l'offre
Make the most of your energy with a career at Schneider Electric
At Schneider Electric, we create connected technologies that reshape industries, transform cities and enrich lives. Help us deliver solutions that ensure Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment: https://youtu.be/NlLJMv1Y7Hk . We're looking for people with a passion for success — on the job and beyond. See what our people have to say about working for Schneider Electric: https://youtu.be/HyZQJwxN6Lk
Schneider Electric has a great opportunity for the right person to join our team at ASCO Power Technologies as a Service Engineer that will be working in London and the South East predominantly but also other parts of the country based in our costumer's sites.
ASCO (Automatic Switch Company) Power Technologies, a business unit of Schneider Electric that manufactures and sells transfer switches, power control systems, surge protection devices, load banks and industrial control products for business-critical continuity.
ASCO also includes a Services branch, providing maintenance programs, modifications, upgrades, and emergency repairs.
To work as a member of a Project / Commissioning / Service team which has the responsibility for Installing, Commissioning & Maintaining the company's portfolio of products ( For example, but not limited to, Automatic Transfer Switches, Power Control, Monitoring/SCADA Systems and Load Bank Systems). Will be self-motivated and work successfully in a challenging engineering environment. A committed result driven individual with a focused approach to help meet and exceed service targets. The Engineer may be required to travel to international destinations on a semi-frequent basis. This role will be reporting to the Service Manager UK.
· Project Delivery
· Commissioning & Start-up of all ASCO Projects
· Preventive Maintenance.
· Break Down Service.
· 4-Hour Callout Standby on a Rota basis.
· Customer Training
· Compose and type letters to various contacts.
· Produce risk assessments and method statements as required.
· Produce reports as directed by your immediate supervisor within an agreed time frame.
· Other relevant duties as delegated by your immediate supervisor.
· Must have a key focus on existing network of clients and contacts.
· Responsible for establishing a productive relationship with clients and site engineers, resulting in our services being continually supported.
· Responsibility for developing new business throughout the region by seeing opportunities and generating leads that will increase sales of service products.
· Ensure that any activity, task and responsibility required by role in terms of the International Trade Compliance Regulations is managed and performed in full compliance with the Company's ITC certification program itself.
· Suitable experience as a Service Engineer and you must be a qualified Electrical Engineer.
· Experience on SCADA & PLC Equipment is preferable but not mandatory.
· Well organized and able to work under pressure
· Good appearance and dress code at all times.
· Good telephone manner.
· Computer Literate (All office associated programs including Outlook and Microsoft Office)
· Able to coordinate and run projects
· Excellent customer service skills
· Self-starter, ability to effective plan, organizes, and manages time effectively
· Clean valid driving license
· Must be in possession of valid travel documents with no restrictions for travelling between the UK, ROI, USA & EMEA regions .
· Must be willing to travel locally and to international destinations on a semi-frequent basis.
· Must be flexible and have a strong willingness to work overtime, particularly at weekends.
· Enthusiastic, motivated and energetic approach, with the ability to persuade and educate clients in the company's products and services.
Diversity is our heritage and our future. Be a part of it.
At Schneider Electric, Diversity & Inclusion is at the heart of our organisation, it's an integral part of our history, culture and identity. We recognise that embracing diversity unlocks innovation and creativity and fosters collaboration. We want our employees to reflect the diversity of our communities and the customers we serve. As a result, our teams are stronger to drive the company's future.
We are open to a conversation about flexible working.