· Plans and directs activities concerned with development, application and maintenance of quality standards for defined processes, materials and products.
· Decision making for nonconforming products, disposal for MRB (Material Review Board)
· Follow up with product, method and all relative functions for the failure analysis, call necessary meeting to address and solve the quality issues.
· Conduct Quality training for QC and Operators.
· Initiate/track and pursue to closure internal corrective and preventive actions with 8D style.
· Support or act as the customer complaint officer to deal with customer complaints or feedback..
Ideal candidate profile
· More than 5 years quality assurance experiences in sheet metal company(Mandatory). Must be familiar with punching, bending, welding and painting processes and related technical.
· Very strong problem solving skills (Mandatory), be familiar with 8D, 5 why analysis
· Have knowledge with ISO9001 & ISO14001 standard with practice experience.
· Six Sigma GB is plus.
· Good communication skill and coordinate ability.
· Basic reading and writing in English.
· Mechanical major, bachelor degree is preferred.