Schneider Electric Systems Slovakia, part of Schneider Electric Group since 2014, is a global technology leader in process automation and software solutions offering safety, critical and distributed control systems, measurement & instrumentation products, visualization and simulation software solutions. The marketplace knows us from our premier brands - Avantis, Eurotherm, Foxboro, Simsci-Esscor, Triconex and Wonderware.
Engineering Excellence Center in Bratislava is looking for motivated individuals who wish to succeed in the position of Comissioning Engineer in a highly specialized team of professionals with the focus on the projects in process automation
• provide pre-project, project and post-project engineering services;
• design and implement solutions based on clients requirements;
• develop control application, human machine interface or safety application;
• prepare project documentation;
• participate in customer acceptance tests, provide on-site support;
• communication with customer;
• project commissioning.
Intense travelling within EU (app. 80%).
Ideal candidate profile
Master's degree in automation, engineering, or IT;
5+ years of relevant experience;
PLC/SCADA engineering competencies (at least Citect or other) required; and/or Ethernet switch/router configuration skils at advanced level
OS Windows, OS Unix/Linux (advantage),
MS Excel, MS Access (advantage), One of SQL database (advantage);
One of programming languages at an advanced level (VB, C#, C++, Java, etc.)
Commissionings competencies at advanced level.
· Driving license B.
English min. Upper Intermediate level.