Schneider Electric creates connected technologies that reshape industries, transform cities and enrich lives. Our 135,000+ employees thrive in more than 100 countries. From the simplest of switches to complex operational systems, our technology, software and services improve the way our customers manage and automate their operations. Help us deliver solutions that ensure Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment.
Great people make Schneider Electric a great company.
· FMEA translation an upload in our E-PFMEA system.
· Work Instructions Creation
· Direct contact with the manufacturing shop floor and machinery/equipment.
· Simple 2D & 3D Drawings in CAD for fixtures, pokayokes and manufacturing process improvements
· TPM & Spare Part Listing for Production lines (Anvils, fixtures, tools, consumables, etc)
Ideal candidate profile
This job might be for you if:
· Active bachelor students from 6th semester and above related to the engineering area: Industrial, Mechanical, Manufacturing, Electrical, Administrator or Mechatronic Engineering
· Advanced English Level
· Grade point Average above 8.5
· Proactive, eager to learn and self-driven
· Programming skills is a plus
Click to find out more about working with us: http://se.com/mx/carreras
We seek out and reward people for putting the customer first, being disruptive to the status quo, embracing different perspectives, continuously learning, and acting like owners. We're recognized around the world for welcoming people as they are. We create an inclusive culture where all forms of diversity are seen as a real value for the company. See what our people have to say about working for Schneider Electric.
Let us learn about you! Apply today.
You must submit an online application to be considered for any position with us. This position will be posted until filled.
It is the policy of Schneider Electric to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities in the areas of recruiting, hiring, training, transferring, and promoting all qualified individuals regardless of race, religion, color, gender, disability, national origin, ancestry, age, military status, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other legally protected characteristic or conduct.
Concerning agencies: Schneider Electric does not accept unsolicited resumes and will not be responsible for fees related to such.
Schneider Electric is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.