Schneider Electric is the only global specialist in energy management and the world leader in energy efficiency. We are operating different business activities in over 100 countries with more than 130,000 employees. We are currently looking for a new colleague to be an active member of our energy and sustainability services group in our Budapest office.
We are currently recruiting for an Invoice Analysis & Validation - Associate into our Global Data Operations team, to be an active member of our energy and sustainability services group.
Invoice Analysis & Validation Associate
Purpose of the job:
Located in Budapest, the position holder will be part of a global team identifying and resolving invoice errors while maintaining special databases based on contracting and billing data.
· Invoice management:
· data entry, processing and analysis of invoices
· resolve billing discrepancies with suppliers via phone or email
· carry out invoice audits identifying charge errors in excel or in house tools
· update reports and send to customer
· Contract administration:
· build excel based calculations based on contracts negotiated for customers
· participate effectively in internal and external communications
· Other ad-hoc tasks as assigned by manager
Ideal candidate profile
· University/College degree preferably in Finance/ Economics/ Math
· Junior candidates are welcome!
· Experience in multinational environment is an advantage
· Fluency in English is must
· French knowledge is highly preferred
· Excellent knowledge of MS Excel is a must,
· MS Access knowledge is an advantage
· Ability to perform in a role where productivity and accuracy are of the highest importance
· Strong analytical and logical skills
· Able to manage routine tasks
· Precise, has an attention to details and an excellent quality focus
· Ability to collaborate with internal and external parties within an international environment