Schneider Electric™creates connected technologies that reshape industries, transform cities and enrich lives. Our 144,000 employees thrive in more than 100 countries. From the simplest of switches to complex operational systems, our technology, software and services improve the way our customers manage and automate their operations.Help us deliver solutions that ensure Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment: https://youtu.be/NlLJMv1Y7Hk .
Great people make Schneider Electric a great company.
What do you get to do in this position?
· Work directly with plant management team and act as a consultant in making sound business decisions
· Analyze MBC (manufacturing base costs) and Productivity (manufacturing variable labor and burden costs)
· Work with manufacturing engineers on capital project management
· Interpret financial results to business partners, and provide guidance for business decisions
· Complete month end closing, and present monthly financial results with variance analysis
· Increasing responsibilities in rolling forecast, annual physical inventory, key internal control event, cost build up, and Industrial database.
· Drive standardization and simplification of reporting locally and among other facilities in the organization
This job might be for you if:
· Bachelor degree in accounting or finance degree required, MBA a plus
· Attention to detail and accuracy in reporting
· Flexibility to change focus as priorities evolve
· Team player; positive attitude, and ability to communicate to all levels of the organization
· Advanced Excel, SQL & Essbase experience preferred
· Prior SAP experience a plus
We seek out and reward people for being straightforward, open, passionate, effective and challenging the status quo. We want our employees to reflect the diversity of the communities in which we operate. We welcome people as they are, creating an inclusive culture where all forms of diversity are seen as a real value for the company. We're looking for people with a passion for success — on the job and beyond. See what our people have to say about working for Schneider Electric: https://youtu.be/6D2Av1uUrzY .
Let us learn about you! Apply today.
You must submit an online application to be considered for any position with us. This position will be posted until filled.
It is the policy of Schneider Electric to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities in the areas of recruiting, hiring, training, transferring, and promoting all qualified individuals regardless of race, religion, color, gender, disability, national origin, ancestry, age, military status, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other legally protected characteristic or conduct.
Concerning agencies: Schneider Electric does not accept unsolicited resumes and will not be responsible for fees related to such.
Schneider Electric is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.