Senior Financial Analyst, with below job description:
• Work closely with Finance Business Partner in ensuring projects under Oracle Portfolio are well managed.
• Detailed analysis of results, provision of meaningful insights and value add recommendations
• Collaborate with Project Controllers & Managers to monitor revenue recognition: actual vs plan, degree of completion, cost to complete, total forecasted costs vs planned
• Drive the financial analysis for the Business Review process
• Ensure comprehensive, accurate and timely performance measurement and reporting
• Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree or Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam) in Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent.
• At least 4 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
• Advanced Excel knowledge, Charting tools & Presentation Skills
• Excellent analytical & problem-solving skills & strong attention to details
• Strong background in Oracle PA Module & knowledge in Project Accounting
• Willing to work in Rosario, Cavite.