For over 125 years, ASCO Power Technologies has been pioneering every major product innovation in power transfer technology. Today, we are an industry leader in the manufacturing of automatic transfer switches, industrial control products and power control systems, and the world leader in emergency and standby power transfer solutions. We are the Power Authority - committed to providing a full range of quality-driven products backed by 24-hour nationwide service support.
ASCO Power Technologies, an industry leader in the manufacturing of Automatic Transfer Switches, Industrial Control Products, Load Banks, Power Control Systems, Services and Solutions, has an exciting career opportunity for a Financial Analyst - FP&A in our Finance department based out of Florham Park, NJ (open to remote for the right candidate).
To ensure that the financial accounting systems and procedures for the business area comply with statutory and group reporting requirements. To provide relevant, accurate and timely information to the management team and to analyze and interpret the data to enable informed decision making. To take a proactive approach to the demands of the business and adapt ways of working to continually improve the systems and processes of the department. ** This position requires experience using Tableau & Tableau Prep, candidates without this will not be considered**
· Analyze financial results; monitor variances; identify trends; report results and recommend actions to management and cost/profit center owners in the global operations of the assigned line of business
· Assist in the target setting / forecast process by analyzing fluctuations of P&L and working with team to understand future spend
· Reconciles monthly transactions by comparing and correcting data.
· Recommends actions by analyzing and interpreting data and making comparative analyses, studying impacts of proposed changes
· Increases productivity by developing automated accounting and reporting; coordinating information requirements
· Evaluate profit and cost efficiencies in various areas of the organization as needed
· Develop, maintain and distribute as-hoc reports and financial models as needed
· Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance or Business Administration with a major in Finance or a related discipline required
· 3+ years of working experience in a Finance, Accounting role or related field
· Ability to prioritize tasks effectively to meet deadlines
· Full proficiency in Microsoft Office, advanced Excel
· Advanced knowledge and Tableau & Tableau Prep
· Self-driven individual with motivation to grow
· Effectively communicates with and engages all levels of the organization, verbally and in writing, with the ability to build effective partnerships across teams
· Proactively supports peers to promote knowledge-sharing, collaboration, teamwork, and personal development
· Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects as well as strong follow through skills
· Detail oriented with strong organizational and analytical skills
We seek out and reward people for being straightforward, open, passionate, effective and challenging the status quo. We want our employees to reflect the diversity of the communities in which we operate. We welcome people as they are, creating an inclusive culture where all forms of diversity are seen as a real value for the company. We’re looking for people with a passion for success — on the job and beyond.
Let us learn about you! Apply today.
You must submit an online application to be considered for any position with us. This position will be posted until filled.
It is the policy of ASCO Power Technologies to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities in the areas of recruiting, hiring, training, transferring, and promoting all qualified individuals regardless of race, religion, color, gender, disability, national origin, ancestry, age, military status, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other legally protected characteristic or conduct.
Concerning agencies: ASCO Power Technologies does not accept unsolicited resumes and will not be responsible for fees related to such.
ASCO Power Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled.