Various UK locations
Do you want to join a fast track Graduate Programme that gives you the opportunity to do both commercial and technical placements? Would you like to be in a position to lead small projects of your own with a team of engineers and third party suppliers within 24 – 36 months? Then look no further and read below!
Schneider Electric is the global specialist in energy management and automation, operating in over 100 countries with over 140,000 employees. We create connected technologies that reshape industries, transform cities, and enrich lives.
Help us deliver solutions that ensure Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment: https://youtu.be/NlLJMv1Y7Hk .
Schneider Electric provides the platform for your professional and personal growth, through employee well-being; unique and diverse collaborative teams; challenging roles; continual skill growth; and more.
The Graduate Programme
· 12 month programme includes induction and 3 x 4 month placements across the EcoBuildings business in both commercial and technical roles covering Design, Engineering and Commissioning of building automation systems
· Provides on the job training to develop designs for engineering problems, write design documents, program software and controllers, prepare plans for installation of equipment, coordinate the work of suppliers who build panels and install our equipment, attend factory acceptance tests for panels and other materials we buy, work on site to commission systems and prepare hand over documents and operational manuals for our clients
· Offers training courses throughout the programme including an outdoor management development programme, presentation skills course, product training and on the job training and coaching
· Project addressing challenging business issues sponsored by a leadership team member
· An Opportunity at the end of the scheme to apply for your chosen career path job roles
· Competitive starting salary with a review after each placement
· Excellent benefits package including Bonus Scheme, 28 Days Annual Leave, Private Health Care Insurance, Pension and Flexible Employee Benefits
· International Opportunities
Join our team to work in a professional, fun and engaging environment.
What we are looking for:
· The scheme is designed to attract graduates with the below degrees (BEng or BSc):
Building Services Engineering
Construction Project Management
Mechanical Engineering degrees
The scheme has both technical and commercial placements available.
· You will need a minimum 2:2 in your degree
· Hold a full UK driving licence and be able to work in the UK.
· You will be flexible to work anywhere within the UK both during the programme and following completion.
At Schneider Electric we want our employees to reflect the diversity of the communities in which we operate. We welcome people as they are, creating an inclusive culture where all forms of diversity are seen as a real value for the company. We embrace a high-performance culture by being straightforward, open, passionate and effective and challenging the status quo.
You must submit an online application to be considered for any position with us. This position will be posted until 15th December 2018
Assessment centre: 24th January 2019
About Schneider Electric
Groupe industriel français fondé en 1838 par les frères Schneider, le groupe Schneider est renommé Schneider Electric en 1999 soulignant ainsi son expertise dans le domaine de l’électricité. Ses activités reparties entre la distribution électrique, l’automatisme et contrôles industriels, l’énergie sécurisée et les automatismes du bâtiment lui ont permis de dégager un chiffre d’affaires de 23,6 milliards d’euros en 2013.
En plus de son siège social situé à Rueil-Malmaison, la direction est répartie sur deux autres pôles, l’un à North Andover aux Etats-Unis, le second à Hong Kong. En 170 ans d’existence, Schneider Electric a su étendre son expertise à l’international et vend ses produits sur quatre marchés principaux : bâtiment, industrie, énergie-infrastructure et résidentiel.
Entreprise innovante et responsable, parmi les principaux clients du groupe se trouve : les infrastructures pétrolières, la Marine, les tableautiers mais aussi les constructeurs de machines et d’équipements. La philosophie du groupe : Make the most of your Energy.