Schneider's purpose is to empower all to make the most of our energy and resources, bridging progress and sustainability for all. We call this Life Is On.
Our mission is to be your digital partner for Sustainability and Efficiency.
We drive digital transformation by integrating world-leading process and energy technologies, endpoint to cloud connecting products, controls, software and services, across the entire lifecycle, enabling integrated company management, for homes, buildings, data centers, infrastructure and industries.
We are the most local of global companies. We are advocates of open standards and partnership ecosystems that are passionate about our shared Meaningful Purpose, Inclusive and Empowered values.
Schneider Electric has an exciting opportunity for a Contracts Engineer to join the team in Scarborough.
Key responsibilities of the role:
· To process, administrate and co-ordinate customer orders from receipt to dispatch, ensuring contracts are delivered on time, to customer specification and within budget
· Liaise with customers and the various factory depts. with regard to all elements of the contracts including approvals, variation instructions, manufacture, delivery, site work, site visits, customer inspections and/or maintenance of ongoing framework contracts
· Prepare and submit contract documentation as appropriate i.e. electrical scheme/wiring diagrams/O&M Manuals/Export documentation/risk assessments etc.
· Ensure Contract performance is achieved through thorough timely Contract Reviews
· Ensure Risk is managed to business objectives, Commercial and Technical
· Provide feedback to Team Manager on current performance of all Contracts
· Check the work in progress, through Contract Review meetings, feedback any positive/negative deviations for next bid submission
· Follow the Sales and net margin
· Ensure KPIs are met
· Manage customer Contracts to Business and Customer requirements, liaising closely with supporting Tendering, Production and Sales teams
· Actively communicate with Commercial Team, Supplier and Customer
· Ideally you will be educated to HNC level or equivalent in Electrical Engineering with demonstrable experience within a technical role. Be able to demonstrate related work experience and a strong track record in similar role
· Strong communication and presentation skills, ability to interact with both internal and external customers
· Possess excellent IT skills and the ability to prioritise multiple orders through to fulfilment, meeting all agreed KPI's during the process
· Positive attitude and constructive approach
· Be familiar with commercial activities and have good working knowledge of both LV distribution products and the appropriate market segments
· Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal, are essential.
· Fluency in English (written and verbal) is a must
· Hold a full driving license
Diversity is our heritage and our future. Be a part of it.
At Schneider Electric, Diversity & Inclusion is at the heart of our organisation, it's an integral part of our history, culture and identity. We recognise that embracing diversity unlocks innovation and creativity and fosters collaboration. We want our employees to reflect the diversity of our communities and the customers we serve. As a result, our teams are stronger to drive the company's future.
We are always open to a conversation around flexible working.
Please submit an online application to be considered for any position with us. This position will be posted until filled.
You know about us, so let us learn about you! Apply today.