Who are we?
Schneider Electric is passionate about its people, we are proud to promote diversity, inclusion and work-life integration – we're a great place to work but we are continually striving to be the best place to work!
What do we stand for?
When you work for Schneider Electric you work for a company focused on its people. We are proud to promote diversity, inclusion and work-life integration – we're a great place to work but we are continually striving to be the best place to work!
What is the role?
Driving sales in the Townsville Region, Queensland and reporting to the Regional Sales Manager, we are seeking a tenacious Area Sales Representative to join our dynamic Retail Business. This role will see you selling our premium market offering, Clipsal by Schneider Electric. You will also be responsible for broader offers and solutions, with electrical wholesalers, electricians and electrical contractors. This will be your opportunity to truly put your selling strengths to best use.
Whilst not wanting to narrow the field, we do believe that the following will be key to your success:
• Achieve revenue target by building and executing a territory business plan;
• Build, manage and execute effective commercial action plan;
• Own the commercial relationship for the clients within your territory;
• Accountable for the territory ecosystem including value chain mapping;
• Maintain in-depth knowledge of market dynamics and competitor activity;
• Education of clients to increase the adoption of self-service channels;
• Update and manage business CRM (bFO);
• Support of with the broader Schneider business to deliver customer outcomes;
• Undertake all compliance and administrative activities appropriate to the role;
• Ensures that all activities conform with the Schneider Electric Principles of Responsibilities.
You are focused, collaborative and passionate about the work that you do. In addition, you have the following skills:
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills;
• Sound sales aptitude coupled with strong business acumen;
• Proven sales experience with face to face selling;
• Technical experience in Electrical goods is desirable however not essential;
• Excellent organisational skills;
• Strong product sales/marketing techniques, along with superior negotiation skills;
• Technologically savvy;
• Self motivated, with a finesse at building relationships quickly.
As our preferred candidate your track record of area sales success points to an individual who is internally motivated, loves delivering for your clients, and who enjoys the immense satisfaction that comes from being truly influential. You thrive in collaborative environments and possess the tools to deliver effective and enduring commercial sales outcomes.
At Schneider Electric, we are open, we value differences, we listen, we learn, connect, and collaborate with others. We are passionate about our customers, our people, our business and our technology. We are positive in our approach to finding solutions that better our lives.
All applicants must have working rights in Australia at the time of application and will be required to provide documented evidence if selected for interview.
Schneider Electric does not accept unsolicited resumes/candidate profiles from external agencies or suppliers via any method. If any candidates are submitted in an unsolicited manner, we will consider this as a direct candidate application to Schneider Electric and no fee will be payable.