Who are we?
Ranked as one of the Top 10 places to work by Randstad Australia, and a LinkedIn global top 25 employer, Schneider Electric offers not only a great career but an organisation that offers flexibility in the way you work so as you can balance your work and personal life. We’re in the energy management and automation business, but what does that mean?
We develop connected technologies and solutions to manage energy and process in ways that are safe, reliable, efficient and sustainable. Our technologies ensure that Life Is On everywhere, for everyone, and at every moment.
We’re extending an invitation to field or territory sales professionals to join the Clipsal by Schneider family as an Area Sales Representative for our Brisbane territory. Our retail business is innovative, growing and constantly evolving, and we’re always looking to add commercially-minded sales talent to our local teams.
What will you do?
- Execute an effective territory business plan, hit your targets, and love what you do!
- Develop effective call cycles, nurture your clients, and be influential at every turn. Can you be a territorial hunter?
- Demonstrate your commercial sensibility with your clients, develop value, listen to your market, and respond with the best solutions
- Be a subject matter expert, offer your insight and knowledge of market dynamics, project activity, and engage positively with your clients
- Advocate and champion the Clipsal and Schneider brand values amongst our contractor and wholesaler channel
You find the prospect of working for a leading, global innovator exciting!
Your track record of territory management success points to an individual who is internally motivated, loves delivering for your clients, and who enjoys the immense satisfaction that comes from being truly influential. You thrive in collaborative environments, and possess the tools to deliver effective and enduring commercial sales outcomes.
You don’t need to bring with you the experience in engineering or electrical industries (of course it helps) - what is important is that you’re a passionate, effective, and engaging sales professional who wants to learn and thrive.
At Schneider Electric, we are open, we value differences, we listen, we learn, connect, and collaborate with others. We are passionate about our customers, our people, our business and our technology. We are positive in our approach to finding solutions that better our lives.
Energise your career with unique opportunities. At Schneider Electric, we empower you to turn career goals into reality. We reward talented professionals who combine their experience and a fresh point of view to create value for our customers.
All applicants must be eligible to work in Australia at the time of application.
Please note we reserve the right to close applications before advertised end date.