Do you dream of working in a company that is driven by a meaningful purpose? An inclusive company that empowers you to do your best and be innovative?
We’re looking for Accounting Superhero with English to our office in Warsaw, Poland, to work within RTR team on everyday tasks.
Are you afraid that the only thing that you will learn during an internship is how to operate a coffee machine and run quickly through the office as a messenger?
Fear no more! At our office you will learn to be a "financial detective" in complex but interesting processes.
What you will do:
· Verify, process and check financial documents
· Post General Ledger journal entries
· Reconcile Balance Sheet accounts
· Support Intercompany process
If you have:
· At least Bachelor's degree(Finance/Accounting/Economy)
· Interest in Finance/Accounting
· Written and spoken English skills, French would be an asset
· A drive to solve (accounting) puzzles
· Willingness to work with SAP, Excel and other corporate tools.
· Ability to work with others
…and would like to have…
· Paid internship under the supervision of a mentor in an international environment
· Relaxed, fun and engaging environment – we’re not just about business: volunteering, extra projects,
· Buddy and mentor - who will help you to smoothly find yourself in our company
· Real business experience and client interactions preparing you for the job market expectations
· Special training tailored to your needs and career goals
· Opportunity of future employment and professional development
…share your CV (in English) with.
At Schneider Electric , we believe access to energy and digital is a basic human right. We empower all to do more with less, ensuring Life Is On everywhere, for everyone, at every moment. We provide energy and automation digital solutions for efficiency and sustainability.