Begin an amazing career with a bright future. At Schneider Electric, we give a solid start to your career.
How? By placing you in a high-performance environment that cultivates learning, collaboration, and well-being.
Schneider Electric is the global specialist in energy management and automation. With revenues of €24.7 billion in FY2017, our 165,000 employees serve customers in over 100 countries, helping them to manage their energy and process in ways that are safe, reliable, efficient and sustainable. From the simplest of switches to complex operational systems, our technology, software, and services improve the way our customers manage and automate their operations.
Currently, we are hiring Technical Sales Engineers who will be responsible for sales activities, building relationships, promoting Schneider Electric offers and providing high technical support for them to end-users and consultants. You will have a unique possibility to work across 5 different business units: ITD, Industry, Field Services, Retail, Projects via Partners
We are looking for fresh graduates with a Bachelor or Master's Degree in Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering or related technical discipline who are ready to be part of a high-performance sales team .
We want you to be:
- a graduate of 2018 or 2019 with a degree in a technical discipline
- fluent in English
- result oriented, entrepreneurial, open-minded and interested in energy management and efficiency
- interested in sales and business
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Communication with customers to understand their business needs and how Schneider Electric can respond to their challenges
· Preparation of technical and commercial proposal for customers
· Presentations of new products to customers in order to increase public awareness and knowledge of the products / applications / Schneider Electric systems
· Promotion of cross-selling across business units
· Contribution to the achievement of the sales targets and maximization of Schneider Electric equipment sales directly or through intermediaries
Program start: September 2019
Duration : 6 months internship and then transfer to the permanent role
A unique opportunity to join high potential development program at Schneider Electric and build a great career in SALES!