Get to know our company
Schneider Electric is leading the Digital Transformation of Energy Management and Automation in Homes, Buildings, Data Centers, Infrastructure and Industries.
With global presence in over 100 countries, Schneider is the undisputable leader in Power Management – Medium Voltage, Low Voltage and Secure Power, and in Automation Systems. We provide integrated efficiency solutions, combining energy, automation and software.
In our global Ecosystem, we collaborate with the largest Partner, Integrator and Developer Community on our Open Platform to deliver real-time control and operational efficiency.
We believe that great people and partners make Schneider a great company and that our commitment to Innovation, Diversity and Sustainability ensures that Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment.
1/ Support new project buyer in his daily job, is part of the project team
2/ will be part, in some cases will lead, negotiations for new parts
3/ Launch new parts request for quotations, analyse answers, prepare synthesis for decision
4/ follow/manage small workpackage – quality, supply chain, modifications, ……
5/ prepare project purchasing deliverables for OCP buyer(s)
Profile and Competencies
- Education: Master in Purchasing
- Technical Field: mechanical or/& electronics
- Work experience needed: 1 to 3 years would be a plus
- Requested languages (marked as bilingual, fluent, well
- known, basic knowledge): English (fluent) – French (well know)– Spanish (well known) would be a plus
- Personal abilities or skills: leadership – negotiation – communication – open minded