Software Support Analyst (M/F/D) Permanent position | Full-Time | Montréal
Are you a Software Support Analyst or would you like to become one?
If your answer is yes, it’s your lucky day as we are looking for a dynamic and talented person to join our team in Montréal!
What will your role be?
In this project, your main responsibilities will be:
· Interact with application administrators, software developers, security experts and business stakeholders to ensure the operations support and improve the user experience.
· Support day-to-day operations (assessment, investigation,resolution,documentation) up to level 3 (code fix);
· Identify incident patterns and potential corrective plans;
· Liaise with our internal customers to ensure traceability, visibility and ultimately customer satisfaction;
· Support other functions as appropriate (application administration, operation team members, etc..).
What qualifications are we looking for?
· 3 to 5 years of experience providing support in a Windows environment ;
· Good knowledge of support Microsoft products ;
· Customer Centric;
· Continuous improvement mindset;
· Problem solving and troubleshooting skills.
· Experience in SW Development and lifecycle;
· Experience with Microsoft Dynamics;
· T Support Experience;
· Strong understanding of ticketing systems and managing, prioritizing customer support incidents and requests.
Why join us?
· To acquire experience in different critical industries and projects while working for the same company;
· To have a competitive salary and a great benefits package (dental, life and medical insurance, RRSP matching, sick days, vacation);
· To access trainings that focus on expanding your knowledge while staying up to date with cutting edge technologies and best practices;
· To have a clear career development plan that suits your goals;
· To have the possibility of working abroad through our mobility program thanks to our international presence;
· To join a dynamic, specialized and fast-growing group where communication is key and where every team member is valued;
· To be part of a team where having fun is essential (team building events, 5 à 7, Marathon and more!).
Who are we?
At Scalian, we are a leading multinational engineering consulting firm with 3500 specialists and over 30 years of experience.
We are specialized in Digital Systems (IT & Software and Systems Engineering) and Industrial Performance (Quality Assurance, Supply Chain and Project Management).
Our expertise serves various technological sectors as the aerospace, defense, rail and energy industries while providing distinctive support to their development and operations.
Are you interested and would like to find out more?
Apply and let’s talk!