Solution Architect (M/F/D) Permanent position | Full-Time | Mirabel (remote work possible)
Are you a Solution Architect or would you like to become one?
If your answer is yes, it’s your lucky day as we are looking for a dynamic and talented person to join our team in Montréal!
What will your role be?
In this project, your main responsibilities will be:
· Be an active Actor of Domain and Project teams, supporting Project Managers to deliver in Time, Quality and Cost the solutions Architecture and Design that meets both Business and IM stakes (Added-Value Solution, viable at operations) in respect with IM Enterprise Architecture Strategy and Security.
· Ensure the right understanding of Business stakes and needs by providing Functional Architecture diagrams (Actors interactions, Objects/Data flows, interfaces…).
· Demonstrate that Business needs are supported thanks to Component & Application architecture diagram covering all business stakes.
· Define Infrastructure Solution Architecture coordinating internal or external technical expertise : Solution Architects, Developers, Subject Matter Experts (network, Infrastructure, Database, Servers, Applications, middleware, cloud…).
· Contribute to Project Planning to identify/remediate any gaps between as-is Architecture Landscape and Solution definition/operation needs.
· Propose added-value solutions based on latest innovative technologies to extent Customer Standards referentials.
· Provide Architecture Risk Analysis and Mitigation plan Proposal for the domain.
· Contribute to Enterprise Architecture by identifying Redundancies and Gaps inside/cross domains, by supporting Architecture Master Plan delivery, acting in Architecture Network and by Updating/Managing IM Asset referential.
· Contribute to develop IM skills and knowledge ramp-up proposing Awareness, Training, Demonstrations, POCS…visit on any interesting new concepts or Technologies.
What qualifications are we looking for?
· Very good knowledge in business models and information Systems.
· Very good knowledge of IT technologies and Concepts.
· Proven experience in Information System Architecture , designing and deploying architectural solutions end to end (from concept phase to Entry into Service).
· Experience with TOGAF (The Open Group Architecture Framework).
· Experience with PLM .
· Experience with CATIA .
· Technical skills in Architecture Principles, Framework and tooling, SharePoint, MS Office, Visio, Project Management.
· Experience Agile and other Architectural Frameworks (TOGAF, ZACHMANN).
· Strong work ethic and experience working in fast paced, ever evolving IT culture/Environment.
· Good to have experience designing, deploying applications for Analytics platform such as Tableau, Qlik, SAP/SAC.
· Good French level.
· Experience related to flight tests.
Why join us?
· To acquire experience in different critical industries and projects while working for the same company;
· To have a competitive salary and a great benefits package (dental, life and medical insurance, RRSP matching, sick days, vacation);
· To access trainings that focus on expanding your knowledge while staying up to date with cutting edge technologies and best practices;
· To have a clear career development plan that suits your goals;
· To have the possibility of working abroad through our mobility program thanks to our international presence;
· To join a dynamic, specialized and fast-growing group where communication is key and where every team member is valued;
· To be part of a team where having fun is essential (team building events, 5 à 7, Marathon and more!).
Who are we?
At Scalian, we are a leading multinational engineering consulting firm with 3500 specialists and over 30 years of experience.
We are specialized in Digital Systems (IT & Software and Systems Engineering) and Industrial Performance (Quality Assurance, Supply Chain and Project Management).
Our expertise serves various technological sectors as the aerospace, defense, rail and energy industries while providing distinctive support to their development and operations.
Are you interested and would like to find out more?
Apply and let’s talk!