Full Stack Developer (M/F/D) Montreal | Permanent Contract | Full-Time
Are you an Full Stack Developer or would you like to become one?
If your answer is yes, it’s your lucky day as we are looking for a dynamic and talented person to join our team in Montréal!
What will your role be?
You will have the opportunity to join a in a cross-functional team with the Product Owner, Designers and Lead Developer to co-develop our client’s digital products.
You will have a range of responsibilities from shaping and implementing digital products to ensuring that we stay on the leading edge of technology.
You will work across the full technology stack, from database and DevOps infrastructure that supports continuous deployment, over native apps, to front end development.
Your main activities will be:
· Use Agile engineering practices and various software/web development technologies to develop creative and efficient solutions that enhance the client customer and employee experience;
· Collaborate with other team members to craft clear user stories, design tests for prototypes and products, and continuously deliver product enhancements;
· Communicate with IT teams about any Digital innovations that are tying into bedrock IT systems;
· Communicate with business stakeholders about Agile processes to set and manage expectations about delivery methods and timelines.
· Be a change agent & Agile mindset promoter;
· Contribute to the collaborative and stimulating work environment;
· Be connected to the industry to know tendencies and suggest innovative ideas.
What qualifications are we looking for?
· BS degree in software engineering/computer science
· 5 years’ experience in software development
· Experience with Angular 8 or 9
· Experience with Azure
· Strong knowledge of Microservices and experience developing them
Others assets for this position:
· Experience programming in C# and .NET (4.7+ or Core)
· Experience with unit testing and automated functional testing
· Passion for development and a demonstrated interest for continual learning
· Knowledge of continuous integration, continuous delivery and test-driven development
· Demonstrated ability to work and make decisions unsupervised
· Ability to adapt quickly to changes in technology and to operate in an R&D environment
· Result-oriented, strong planning and organizational skills
· Rigorous and creative software development attitude
· A bilingual English/French level
Why join us?
· To acquire experience in different critical industries and projects while working for the same company;
· To have a competitive salary and a great benefits package (dental, life and medical insurance, RRSP matching, sick days, vacation);
· To access trainings that focus on expanding your knowled ge while staying up to date with cutting edge technologies and best practices;
· To have a clear career development plan that suits your goals;
· To have the possibility of working abroad through our mobility program thanks to our international presence;
· To join a dynamic, specialized and fast-growing group where communication is key and where every team member is valued;
· To be part of a team where having fun is essential (team building events, 5 à 7, Marathon and more!).
Who are we?
At Scalian, we are a leading multinational engineering consulting firm with 3500 specialists and over 30 years of experience.
We are specialized in Digital Systems (IT & Software and Systems Engineering) and Industrial Performance (Quality Assurance, Supply Chain and Project Management).
Our expertise serves various technological sectors as the aerospace, defense, rail and energy industries while providing distinctive support to their development and operations.
Are you interested and would like to find out more?
Apply and let’s talk!