CRM Software Developer (M/F/D) Permanent position | Full-Time | Montréal (eligible to remote work)
Are you a CRM Software Developer or would you like to become one?
If your answer is yes, it’s your lucky day as we are looking for a dynamic and talented person to join our team!
What will your role be?
In this project, your main responsibilities will be:
· Work within The Digital Business Solution (DBS) team responsible for the support,evolution and implementation of new business solutions across the company
· Develop code and unit test cases
· Prepare and execute integration and functional testing
· Develop technical requirements based on functional requirements
· Structure and prepare software deliverables according to in-house standards
· Prepare architecture documentation and time estimates
· Execute support activities and trouble shooting in test and production environments
· Contribute to the GIS knowledge base, the development of the delivery framework and project management activities using Kanban methodologies
· This position might require to be on call or to perform tasks outside business hours.
What qualifications are we looking for?
· Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent work experience
· Experience in full lifecycle solution implementation
· 3+ years of Dynamics CRM Development experience (2013/2016/365 Online)
· 2+ years of .NET/C#/ADX Studio
· Experience with Microsoft technologies including .NET, SQL server data modelling and tools
· Strong Background in application development
· Ability to understand flow of information and business processes
· Must possess an understanding of out of the box Dynamics CRM functionality
· Ability to work in a team environment
· Great attention to details
· Information security awareness
· Bilingual, French and English
· Experience working with Microsoft Dynamics products
· Experience working with ERP/CRM (Dynamics AX, CRM, 365) systems
· Expertise in Microsoft Dynamics CRM configuration, web service, development and Application Integration capabilities
· Experience/knowledge working with Microsoft Team Foundation Server
· Experience in migration and integration tools
· Experience in multinational business environment
Why join us?
· To acquire experience in different critical industries and projects while working for the same company;
· To have a competitive salary and a great benefits package (dental, life and medical insurance, RRSP matching, sick days, vacation);
· To access trainings that focus on expanding your knowledge while staying up to date with cutting edge technologies and best practices;
· To have a clear career development plan that suits your goals;
· To have the possibility of working abroad through our mobility program thanks to our international presence;
· To join a dynamic, specialized and fast-growing group where communication is key and where every team member is valued;
· To be part of a team where having fun is essential (team building events, 5 à 7, Marathon and more!).
Who are we?
At Scalian, we are a leading multinational engineering consulting firm with 3500 specialists and over 30 years of experience.
We are specialized in Digital Systems (IT & Software and Systems Engineering) and Industrial Performance (Quality Assurance, Supply Chain and Project Management).
Our expertise serves various technological sectors as the aerospace, defense, rail and energy industries while providing distinctive support to their development and operations.
Are you interested and would like to find out more?
Apply and let’s talk!