• Processing high volumes of invoices
• Matching, batching and coding
• Resolving queries
• Ad hoc tasks
The ideal Finance Administrator candidate will be proven at processing invoices at high volumes within a fast paced environment. Good IT skills will be an added benefit.
This is an excellent opportunity to get on board with an award winning business, develop your skills further and work within a unique environment.
What the Finance Administrator role involves:
• Responsible for reviewing and resolving Supplier Purchase Invoice queries, liaising with Service Centres/Suppliers to facilitate a speedy resolution.
• Undertake reviews and resolve Supplier Credit queries with Service Centres/Suppliers.
• Provide monthly Data Stats/Analysis on Supplier and purchase invoice queries, for use by management for reviewing Service Centre Performance.
• Undertake Ad Hoc Reporting and projects in relation to Query resolution and Commercial/Transactional functionality of Service Centres when required.