Job purpose, key tasks and responsibilities:
职位 目的 、 关键任务和责任：
· To provide medical and scientific expertise and leadership in the field of RSV Franchise and be responsible for driving Medical Affairs activities within CHINA REGION for the adult franchise that will lead to the achievement of the highest growth potential of the brands and ensuring coordination and communication between Operating Companies, China and Global organizations in all medical matters.
· To drive the development and presentation of a unified Medical China voice on the Vaccine Development Team (CDT) and within other China functions (e.g. Commercial, Regulatory Affairs (RA), Health Economics etc.)
· To develop the CHINA medical strategy for and oversee the development and implementation, by the country medical directors, of the Medical Affairs Product (MAP) Plans, ensuring close co-operation with Marketing, Regulatory and alignment with Global medical strategy.
Needed experience, qualifications and competencies
需要的经验 、 资格和能力
· Length and width of previous experience
· At least 5 years industry/business experience with a minimum of 3 years’ experience in a relevant area for this function (e.g. Medical Affairs or Clinical R&D, academic or hospitals)
· Experience and advocacy within a vaccines field is a plus
· Professional qualifications
· Board-certified physician with experience in the pharmaceutical or CRO industry.
· Academic background with a medical degree and higher medical qualification essential
· Experienced in clinical medicine
· Functional/technical competencies
· / 技术能力
· Fluent in English
· Good knowledge of study execution, benefit risk management and regulatory affairs
· Excellent medical science knowledge of in general including main competitors
· Good knowledge of all compounds with in depth knowledge of at least one compound
· Highly innovative with the ability to drive a complex and changing environment and effectively manage and resolve issues within the TA/field
· In-depth knowledge of study methodology, study design, data review and analysis
· Excellent knowledge of study publication processes and publications
· Strong understanding of the pharmaceutical business
· Behavioral competencies
· 胜任 力
· Excellent organizational skills, ability to work in teams
· Strong in communication, negotiating & presentation skills
· Ability to interact successfully with all levels of stakeholders
· Ability to build effective partnerships between internal stakeholders 与内部利益相关者建立有效的合作关系
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.