Who we are?
As a global healthcare leader and a Global Top Employer, we are as much a partner to patients facing health challenges as we are a partner to you on your career journey. We are focused on empowering our people to be agents of change, because the work we do will change health outcomes and empower patients’ lives. This is where you will have access to a broad track for all-round development as well as the platform to work as one team across one of the broadest healthcare and well-being portfolios globally.
Why start your career path in Sanofi?
Here, you can:
· Set clear direction & aligns team & others, around common objectives
· Inspire continuous improvement & breakthrough thinking, display analytical &conceptual thinking
· Have broad presence and resources within large platform to broaden global view sight
What you can contribute?
1. Personal development
· Pay attention to health, safety and production environment requirements, and improve and adjust accordingly if necessary;
· Ensure individual and assist the team fulfills its responsibilities according to quality and production plan; continuously optimizing the team's work process and methods;
· Continuously improve the ability of individual on production ability, deviation handling, change control, environmental monitoring, qualification and validation, HSE and etc;
· Develop individual’s cross jobs and multi-skills.
2. Delivery and quality system implementation
· Participate in production operation of Clarification & Concentration and deliver products on time as required and quantity;
· Ensure individual’s training and qualification according to the requirements;
· Ensure the supply of material and manpower deployment;
· Ensure production activities according to related procedure, standard operating procedures and batch records fullfill the data integrity requirement; fill and submit records of area and batch records timely; Sign or review the related GMP documents;
· Provide/input related production data on time; Solve the problems during production; Responsible for writing relevant technical documents;
· Handle and investigate deviation happened in production area; Raise change control based on continuous improvement mindset; Implement CAPA, etc. on time.
· Work with related team to finish calibration/ qulification/ validation activities of the specified machine/equipment/plant.
· Actively participate in the shop floor GMP inspection, and promote the GMP compliance of department.
· Undertake the relevant authorization of manager’s and deliver assigned projects or other work.
3. Goal realization, implementation of company values and culture
· Submit employee performance and development plan regularly;
· Initiative and self-motivate, strengthening internal and inter-departmental communication and cohesion, to ensure that the work target and highest efficiency.
What you should have?
Specific degree, duration of experience (Required to hold the job):
· Full-time bachelor degree or above; More than 3 years of relevant work experience; Familiar with biochemistry, microbiology, virology, physical chemistry, etc. and relevant knowledge
Key technical competencies and skills:
· Familiar with Pharmaceutical regulations, such as cGMP, Pharmacopoeia. Familiar with documents drafting, processes, and guidance, good at risk analysis method. Good at office software, such as Word, Excel, Powerpoint. Hold good leadership and communication skills crossfunctionally
· Practice the Play to Win culture.
If you want to be part of a team that puts patients first, plays to win in digital era with courage, integrity, respect and trust, to inspire your own career journey through a care & collaborate platform, and with special focus on below competency:
· Exercise good judgment & drives change for competitive advantage
· Drive for superior results & has passion to win
· Build the talent pipeline and develop others
· Able to burden pressure, result driven
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.