This is a 1st shift position (typically 6AM - 2:30PM) in Building 79 BSA
Who We Are
At Sanofi Pasteur, we believe in a world in which no one suffers or dies from a vaccine-preventable disease. The Swiftwater site is located in northeast Pennsylvania and is home to the production of over 120 million doses of vaccine each year.
Sanofi Pasteur is the vaccines division of Sanofi.
Who You Are
You are a charismatic, adaptable and detail-oriented person who thrives in a fast-paced, team environment
What You Will Do
The Vaccine Manufacturing Manager leads the “heartbeat” of the manufacturing process. This role is primarily responsible for the direct management of their team members on the shop floor who are entrusted with the high quality and efficient production or formulation, filling, inspection & packaging of our vaccines in accordance to current good manufacturing practices (cGMP) for all relevant regulatory agencies (e.g. FDA).
· Productivity of the area by actively managing activities to ensure optimal process schedule adherence & cycle time management
· Effectively communicates relevant information to both production operators, peers and senior leaders and transversal departments
· Transparent communication of expectations and performance with individual team members
· Determines and presents technical process improvements recommendations and communicates issues to appropriate groups
· Continuous improvement of team performance by actively developing self & others
· Builds and fosters collaborative relationships within his/her team and other areas
Quality & Safety
· Ensure safe working environment by ensuring all procedures are followed that ensure safety
· Accountable for the Quality and cGMP compliance of the area by ensuring cGMP is followed in area of responsibility
· HS diploma or GED
· Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university
· Minimum of three (3) years’ work experience in a manufacturing, packaging or logistics environment
Note: In lieu of a college degree, applicants with at least five (5) years’ work experience in a manufacturing, packaging or logistics environment will be considered
· Prior people leadership experience
· Prior experience with Microsoft Office, specifically Excel & PowerPoint
· Prior work experience in a good manufacturing practices (GMP) environment
· Automation Experience – experience with Delta V, Honeywell, Wonderware, Siemens, Allen Bradley, or similar
· Instrumentation – experience with current State of industry Temperature, Flow, Pressure measurement and control components
· Ability to use Human Machine Interfaces (HMI’s) to control industrial processes
· Use of Innovative Technologies – use of robots, electronic batch records, machine diagnostics applications
· Data Analytics – experience in Statistical Process Control (SPC), Artificial Intelligence (AI), Machine Learning
Sanofi Inc. and its U.S. affiliates are Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employers committed to a culturally diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race; color; creed; religion; national origin; age; ancestry; nationality; marital, domestic partnership or civil union status; sex, gender, gender identity or expression; affectional or sexual orientation; disability; veteran or military status or liability for military status; domestic violence victim status; atypical cellular or blood trait; genetic information (including the refusal to submit to genetic testing) or any other characteristic protected by law.
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.