iMove, the Sanofi VIE Program, is available to citizens of the European Economic Area (EU + Norway, Liechtenstein and Iceland) aged between 18 and 28.
PLEASE NOTE that since this program is primarily an international development program, candidates cannot apply to a VIE assignment in their own country of citizenship.
PLEASE NOTE that applications that are only submitted in French cannot be considered by our non-French speaking partners at Sanofi worldwide. Therefore, only applications that are submitted in English will be considered. Please make sure to apply with your personal email address.
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and is embedded in our Core Values. We respect the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our employees, patients and customers.
We are looking for a candidate for a VIE mission of:
Transformation Manager - VIE Contract (W/M)
Target start date: 1/10/2022
· Support transformation project set-up based on 12 approved portfolio strategy
· Support local/global reporting and review, dashboard /documents preparation
· Conduct analysis on product performance and forecast
· Coordinate and participate in communication with related global stakeholders, and follow up on actions
· Drive other business transformation, such as go-to-market (GtM), Agile business landing and culture transformation
· Support on regular management meeting, internal connection with function departments and follow up on actions
· Master’s degree in medical or related medicine science preferred along with at least 2 years of professional experience after studies
· Fluency in English language
· Experience in Marketing, Strategic Marketing in multinational corporation (MNC) pharmaceutical industry and consulting firm is preferable
· Advance knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint
· Strategic Thinking, Analytical, Creativity and Initiative
· Good interpersonal skills, Project Management and Communication Skills
· Can work under pressure
· Openness, ability to communicate and conviction
· Committing towards work, creative mind-set and motivational attitude
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.