TA (Talent Acquisition) Manager, Korea is responsible for drafting and implementing TA strategy and leading all recruitment activities in Korea across all the Global Business Units and Global Functions. She/he will build, implement and manage TA solutions, promote Sanofi as an employer of choice and attract the best diverse talents into the organization.
For this role, we expect you to be a solution-oriented builder and a passionate recruiter with strong leadership.
You will also serve as the Human Resources Business Partner to the General Manager and or Function Heads; provide strategic business partnering by addressing human capital challenges and ensure that business needs are met; lead the execution of HR cyclical activities such as annual performance management, talent review and compensation cycle; working with key stakeholders to provide expertise in organization development, labour union matters; driving change management strategy to support the deployment of global HR initiatives and HR programs.
This role reports to the Head of HR, Korea.
PRIMARY ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
· Design and implement overall talent acquisition strategies and hiring plans for local recruitment needs.
· Build and manage complex recruitment solutions across therapeutic areas and functions, such as Commercial, R&D, Industrial Affairs, corporate functions, etc.
· Manage relationships with internal/external stakeholders and drive performance with less external agency reliance.
· Achieve TA related KPIs in an effective and efficient manner.
· Promote Sanofi as an Employer of Choice.
· Leverage global TA programs and lead localized initiatives.
· Local budget responsibility.
· Manage and develop a junior administrator to achieve required results.
· Translate / cascade business requirements into HR goals, establish HR action plans, partner with CoEs, drive leadership development initiatives, and help lead organizational change initiatives, drive employee engagement and change management activities.
· Provide guidance, coaching to business leaders on people related and employee relations matters, apply HR knowledge, skills and practices, assess and alert on the risks and implications at the local level.
· Address and manage employee and Company-related issues in full compliance with local labor law and legal regulations, and Company code of ethics. Advise business leaders accordingly to implement corrective action where necessary.
· Partner with ER/IR to manage employee relations, social relationship, people issues, disciplinary and grievance handling, and local litigation matters.
· Partner with CoE to identify continuous improvement opportunities for program and policies to address local needs. Advise on practices related to workforce planning, workforce analytics and organizational effectiveness.
· Collaborate closely with business leaders & Finance Business Partner to translate needs to country HC and personnel cost and support HR budget planning and submission
REQUIRED SKILLS & ABILITIES / EXPERIENCES
- Solid communication and interpersonal skills.
- Work experience as an HR Recruiter or similar role on large volume and variety of delivery in a matrix organization.
- Strong stakeholder management skills.
- “Act for change” mind-set and behavior
- Strong Learning agility
- Education: Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources or related field required; master’s degree preferred.
- Experience: Several year-experience as HR professional or equivalent
- Languages: Fluent in Korean and English
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.