Senior Personal Assistant (PA) – Dermatology & Respiratory – Sanofi Genzyme
Based Thames Valley Park, Reading, Berkshire
About the Opportunity:
As the Senior Personal Assistant, you will contribute towards Sanofi Genzyme's performance by releasing the Franchise Head to focus on high level tasks by providing support and co-ordination for the service delivery of the Franchise. You will be an integral part of our Dermatology & Respiratory Franchise by providing administrative support and working with our Marketing & Sales teams.
About Sanofi Business Unit:
Sanofi Genzyme benefits from small pharma attitude and agility alongside the large presence, influence and respect of Sanofi Global. Sanofi Genzyme are the specialty care global business unit of Sanofi, dedicated to high quality support of patients with rare diseases, multiple sclerosis, cancer and immune diseases.
Management of managers office
• Diary/Time Management – Maintain complexities of extensive diary commitments. Travel Logs – organise travel schedule for Manager.
• Update Manager on activities - Regular meetings to ensure manager and Snr PA are aligned. Understanding Managers business priorities, assessing and highlighting potential business issues and providing support to address them.
• Department Communications – manage communications flow understanding the scope of confidentiality. Maintain central business calendar.
• Records Management – Maintain the departments filing system in line with the records retention policy and execute annual records clear out.
Meetings Arrangements (Franchise Meetings, Management Meetings)
• Organisation of productive Franchise leadership team meetings - developing agenda with clear objectives to meet business priorities and circulating any pre-work.
• Recording of actions & decisions and following up within the agreed timelines.
• Managing meeting logistics.
• Manage event agency for Franchise and Sales Conference meetings.
• Providing expert project management – supporting the department with ongoing projects. (e.g. simplification, process redesign, etc.)
• Communications – manage all communications around projects and events.
• Possess capability and technical skills to proactively track project manage several department initiatives.
• Works with project management tools.
Finance & Procurement P2P
• Generating PO's as requested and approving orders up to £1k when required.
• Facilitate Work Order management sign off by relevant parties.
• Managing departments finance queries.
• SuperUser for systems – Ebuy, Concur, SharePoint, Easy invoice.
• Administration of monthly Home Delivery Rebate system.
A member of the PA team, sharing best practice and networking. Ad hoc support to other Departments during busy periods or absence.
Maintains and role-models compliant behaviour around internal policies (travel, accommodation, financial approvals, expenses etc.) ensuring compliance with relevant policies and SOP's.
To excel in this role, you will need to have:
• Experience of working with high level management.
• Strong organisation skills, ability to prioritise own workload and deal with changing priorities.
• Proactive, taking the initiative and pre-empting managers/teams' requirements.
• Ability to learn quickly in a fast-paced environment and remain calm under pressure.
• Operates within a compliant framework, able to follow SOP's and policies.
• High attention to detail.
• Maintain confidentiality at all times.
• Communication skills – written, verbal & non-verbal ability to communicate at all levels.
• A team player with a flexible approach, able to collaborate and build cross-functional relationships.
• Keyboard skills and computer packages MS Office – Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, video conferencing tools etc.
Empower Life Everyday
At Sanofi we work across human health from vaccines to rare diseases, and consumer healthcare. This creates opportunities to work across different areas to build a diverse and exciting career. Sanofi has the capabilities and resources to support your aspirations to fulfill your ambitions and be the best you can be.
Our purpose at Sanofi is to work passionately every day to understand and solve healthcare needs of people across the world. Our ambition is by 2025, to be a top 3 innovative, global and diversified human healthcare company. One that embraces transformative technologies and is focused on its area of excellence, which means we're not there to try to solve everybody's problems. We want to focus on those areas where we know we are making a difference.
The values we are live by are teamwork, courage, respect and integrity.
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is fundamental to how we operate and is embedded in our Core Values. We respect the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our employees, patients and customers.
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.