Who we are?
As a global healthcare leader and a Global Top Employer, we are as much a partner to patients facing health challenges as we are a partner to you on your career journey. We are focused on empowering our people to be agents of change, because the work we do will change health outcomes and empower patient lives. This is where you will have access to a broad track for all-round development as well as the platform to work as one team across one of the broadest healthcare and well-being portfolios globally.
Why start your career path in Sanofi?
Here, you can:
· Strengthen the ability of KOL management
· Improve the ability of cross functional cooperation
· Deepen the understanding of new marketing model under the VBP execution
What you can contribute?
· Secure good execution in target territory
· Enhance Sanofi share of voice in respective regions and territories
· Deliver business objective in target territory through collaboration with Marketing, KA, PAMA, C&EB and other relevant Sanofi internal stakeholders
· Build up alliance in target hospitals to collect, summarize and feedback key messages from stakeholders, including hospital management, chief pharmacy management, insurance management, and medical affair management
· Demonstrate operational understanding and risk management by execution excellence, to ensure good management of execution
What you should have?
· At least 3 years’ experience in pharmaceutical companies
· Working experience in KA / D&B Management preferred
· Profound pharmaceutical industry and disease area understanding and knowledge
If you want to be part of a team that puts patients first, plays to win in digital era with courage, integrity, respect and trust, to inspire your own career journey through a care & collaborate platform, and with special focus on below competency:
· Broad view and understanding of local market and capable of leveraging resources
· Strong team spirit
· Adaptable to fast changing environment
· Good interpersonal communication skill and presence
· Strong analysis skills, numbers-oriented, excellent attention to details
· Ability to accomplish task and deliver target through execution excellence
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.