Who we are?
As a global healthcare leader and a Global Top Employer, we are as much a partner to patients facing health challenges as we are a partner to you on your career journey . We are focused on empowering our people to be agents of change , because the work we do will change health outcomes and empower patients’ lives. This is where you will have access to a broad track for all-round development t as well as the platform to work as one team across one of the broadest healthcare and well-being portfolios globally .
Why joining us?
In here, you can:
- Support the long-term growth of Sanifo products by developing strategies for the product with good implantation
- Closely enage the top KOLs and work with professional colleagues
- Establish and expand your own network and connections through getting broader presence and more resources within healthcare ecosystem
What you will be responsible for?
· Support Integration lead to act contact person for Dupi, work cross-functionally with PAMA teams, Commercial and Dupi franchise team to develop Dupi dedicated channel access strategy aligned with commercial ambition
Contribute to National Reimbursement Listing and Negotiation as Dupi coordinator
Support &/or lead cross-functional colleagues on overall market access coordination, especially NRDL/PRDL related activities and policy update
Work on Country lead function objective setting and KPI, progress, budget monitoring
Coordinate Market Access scenario building & involvement in business forecasting
· Prefer public health, medical or health economics background
· At least Master degree
· At least 3 years of working experience in pharmaceutical or consultation firm
· Good knowledge of China health care system, and Market access trends
· English/Mandarin: fluent both in verbal and in written
· Good analytical skills
· Strong project management & performance orientation
· Problem solving and conflict management skills
· Good Teamwork spirit & collaborative approach including how to be successful in a matrix environment
· Good communication skills
· Customer focus
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.