ITS ERP domain Analyst is the custodian of the right usage of Sanofi ITS standards and solutions.
Digital transformation, business processes simplification and harmonization are key pillars of Sanofi’s strategy. To reach those aspirations and boost our industrial excellence, the company decided to leverage the value of our current SAP Athena and to prepare the future by launching a large-scale ERP program based on the new S4HANA technology.
In this context, Sanofi is looking for talents to deploy and support its current and future core model solutions based on SAP technology.
In close collaboration with Business Process Owners and other ITS Business & Process Analysts, the ITS ERP domain Analyst ensures the right usage of Sanofi ITS & Industrial standards for her/his domain.
The ITS ERP domain Analyst deploys ERP core models around Sanofi industrial plants and ensures the good usage of the solution in their scope (including plant maintenance management, controlling, warehousing management, manufacturing processes). Scope will cover 1 main domain and will be extended to an secondary domain.
For this, in close collaboration with key users and project leaders, she/he will:
· Analyse “As-Is” situation and define “To-Be” processes in alignment with the good practices defined by the BPO
· Identify impacts, define actions/remediations and prioritize them with stake-holders
· Train the key-users to the core model solution
· Support key-users in data migration from legacy system to the new solution
· Customize the system and perform system integrated test with site data
· Provide advice & support to improve efficiency of cross-functional practices
· Support key-users in the User Acceptance Test and End-User Training phases
· Execute the Cut Over activities and Support the site during the hypercare phase after the Go Live
REQUIREMENTS & QUALIFICATIONS
· Academic background: Computer Sciences, System Analysis, Engineering, Business school or similar areas
· Master degree or equivalent
Experience & knowledge:
· 3 to 7+ years work experience as SAP consultant
· Successful and significant experience in SAP deployment in industrial plants
· Experience in Life Science industries would be a plus
· Manufacturing business processes and relevant SAP solution (PP/PI, FI/CO, PM, MM, WM and HUM)
· Ability to challenge process and practices, open minded and active listening
· Strong capability to impact and influence, negotiation skills and conflict management
· Service/Customer mindset
· Change management skills
· Decision making
· Skills to read ABAP code would be a plus
· Fluent in English and in French (writing, speaking and effective communication internationally)
TERMS OF EMPLOYMENT
· Based in Barcelona, this job requires to collaborate in a global and matrix environment with international business and ITS teams
· This job requires to work within structured environments with formal procedures and documented deliverables, compliance rules and reporting duties
· This job requires regular business trips to ITS and industrial locations
· English is the usual working language. French could also be a working language when rollouts take place in France
· Possibility to do teleworking according Sanofi rules
WHAT MAKES THIS POSITION UNIQUE
· Sanofi strategic direction is currently to standardize processes and to embrace the digital transformation of Industrial Affairs perimeter, preparing the transition from SAP ECC to S4HANA. This is the place to be to deliver the value expected by the industrial plants and to see the direct benefits.
· Reconcile and make two worlds converging: business industrial processes and ITS Solutions. Understand and speak both languages.
BENEFITS ON WORKING IN THE ROLE
· Develop particular skills and knowledge on industrial standards for processes and solutions
· Develop the network across industrial sites and close collaboration with business stakeholders
· Be part of a visible and recognized team, offering further career perspectives
· Discover innovative projects by implementing digital solutions with promising technologies (SAP S4HANA, AWS technologies and artificial intelligence)
We are proud to have been awarded Global Top Employer 2021.
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.