The ITS Maintenance Analyst drives the design, build and life-cycle of global end to end maintenance and calibration solutions (addition of interactive various components working together) as well as operational excellence to meet business needs in an operational and financially efficient manner. He guarantees and promotes the right usage of Sanofi ITS and Industrial standards for Processes, Applications and Infrastructure environments.
The person will work in close collaboration with the ITS Service Owner and Business Process Owners and other ITS Business & Process Analysts. She/he remains up to date on company’s standards, IT industry practices and emerging standards and contributes to ITS standards maintenance.
· Understand the business requirements for the various processes in a given domain in order to build a solution applicable to multi-GBU use cases, while keeping a responsible approach in term of cost benefit evaluation and solution maintainability
· Maximize customer satisfaction considering also to minimize build and maintenance costs, and risks associated
· In charge of the functional and technical design of the solution on the domain, leveraging technology trends and benchmarks to bring performance and innovative solutions
· Collaborate with architects to review solution design and ensure compliance with Sanofi standards
· Responsible of the full life-cycle of the solution
· Communicate architecture and technical matters in an understandable way to various stakeholders, facilitate decision making
Delivery Management and Quality of Services
· Ensure the respect of Cost, Planning and Quality of the solution delivery while ensuring customer satisfaction
· End-to-end business process analysis including integration with partner systems (back-offices, MES, serialization, automation layers, MII), labeling technologies, and mobile technologies
· Manage preventive / corrective maintenance for components
· Ensure that standards and recommendations linked to GxP & HSE relevant platform and segregation of duty are correctly understood and applied
· Coordinate, inform and ensure functional leader role in a matrix context with internal resources and external partners
· Contribute to the transfer of know-how, experience and best practices within her/his domain and beyond
REQUIREMENTS & QUALIFICATIONS
· Graduated from Engineering school or Business school
· Master’s degree
Experience & knowledge
· 3 to 10+ years’ work experience including 1 to 3+ years as solution designer
· Significant experience of Maintenance & Calibration Processes in SAP managed industrial plants
· Experience in Life Science industries would be a plus
· Experience in SAP S4HANA would be a plus
· Significant Project Management experience
· Manufacturing business processes and relevant SAP solutions (PM, QM, MM, (e)WM, S4Hana, Fiori,)
· Knowledge of pharma industry regulatory context (GxP)
· Deep project management skills with capacity to adapt to a changing environment
· Ability to collaborate and build effective network inside and outside Sanofi
· Provide technical leadership during the full life cycle management of the solution
· Strong capability to impact and influence, negotiation skills and conflict management
· Accountability, reliability
· Fluent in English (verbal, written)
TERMS OF EMPLOYMENT
· The job requires to collaborate in a global and matrix environment with international business and ITS teams
· English is the usual working language
· This job requires periodic business trips to ITS or industrial locations
· This job requires to work within structured environments with formal procedures, deliverables, compliance rules and reporting duties
WHAT MAKES THIS POSITION UNIQUE?
· Sanofi strategic direction is currently to standardize processes and to embrace the digital transformation of Industrial Affairs perimeter, looking at the opportunity to move from SAP ECC to S4HANA. Influence and contribute to build the future ERP, and to deliver the value needed by the industrial plants
· Reconcile and make two worlds converging, Business Industrial Processes and ITS Solutions. Work in an international environment with different cultures and languages
BENEFITS OF WORKING IN THIS ROLE
· Innovate and develop skills with promising technologies and methodologies (SAP S4HANA, mobile and digital technologies)
· Lead delivery teams, mobilize expertise and internal/external resources
· Be part of a visible and recognized team, offering further career perspectives
Sanofi is committed to welcoming and integrating people with disabilities.
We are proud to have been awarded Global Top Employer 2021.
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.