· Minimum 3 years’ HP working experience in original company or 3-4 years’ MC experience in local company with excellent performance
· University (Bachelor of Science) / Diploma major in Pharmacy or related fields is preferable
· Business graduate (Bachelor of Commerce, Business Administration) is acceptable with successful experience in the industry
· Prefer to have ENT/CHEST or biological product promotion experience
· Achieve annual sales target for territory.
· Business bridge between Company and responsible hospitals.
· To develop and maintain customer based on targeting profile.
· To identify and maintain relationship with KOLs.
· To provide professional expertise on the job.
· To take responsibility for hospital listing activities.
Applicant should possess
· Customer Orientation
· Communication Skill
· Selling Skills
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.