· The full responsibility for promoting activities for the products to medical professionals to meet overall revenue
· Maintaining strong relationships with Key Opinion Leaders and developing advocate project
· Address competitor
· Work with KOLs to develop awareness programs
· Together with the Manager, develop sound and realistic sales strategies for the product portfolio
· Identifying and solving problems at the ‘front line’ of the business
· Delivery the accurate doses to physician
· Reporting AE events and customer complain
· Require domestic and international travel
· Perform other duties as assigned by management.
· Sanofi employee must understand of own roles and responsibilities in avoiding health risk (Health), preventing accidents (Safety) and environment protection (Environment). Involved in any such activities must comply with HSE policy.
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.