SANOFI UKRAINE , one of the leading pharmaceutical companies, announces the position of Revenue Manager .
To contribute to the Country Trade Strategy in terms of Channel and portfolio mix, Commercial policy
· Be the driver of Trade investment and commercial discount processes, fully engaging and providing benchmark, guidance and specific recommendations to all relevant Business Units and functions (including Finance, Business Operations, Supply chain, IS) and leveraging synergies across BU’s.
· Assess ROI on Commercial policy & Customer advantages.
To demonstrate net revenue and gross margin growth
· Closely cooperate with BUs, Finance during budgeting process, provide proposal on GtN optimization for each BU.
· Capture maximum value from customized prices to channels and customer segments.
· Ensure commercial conditions are performance-driven, embedded in contracts/Joint Business Plans with customers and delivering portfolio and customer segmentation strategies.
To build and embed sustainable strategic Revenue Management (RM) capabilities within the affiliate
· Establish a clear governance model to RM at a country level via the Trade Committee.
· Roll out and embed Trade investment tools, models and KPI’s (including the Revenue Management tool and Customer Account profitability).
· Deploy and customize global and regional best practices to business environment and market reality at country level.
To become a respected internal source of knowledge on best practice and analytics
· Perform robust analysis that provide greater visibility of the value chain economics (pricing, commercial conditions, trade margins) and bring insights to actionable commercial strategies that deliver absolute Gross Margin growth.
· Monitor return on investments (including via the Revenue Management tool, Revenue Dashboard, Customer Account profitability (CAP) and Retail price monitoring) and key customers performance metrics & indicators impacted on SA performance.
KEY WORKING RELATIONSHIPS:
· GBU GMs
· Trade Marketing
· Business Operations & Support
· Pharmacy chains
Education: Business Administration, Marketing, Finance or Economics.
Experience & knowledge:
· Min 3 years’ experience in commercial intelligence/finance functions in Pharma/FMCG;
· Solid analytical know-how, financial maths;
· Thorough understanding of contract management and trade terms optimization;
· Practical experience of commercial negotiation with customers (internal & external);
· Practical experience in ROI, GtN calculation, JBP elaboration;
· Practical experience in SAP;
· Experience in budget preparation (P&L);
· Professional user of MS Excel, Power Point, Word, Outlook;
· Good understanding of statistical analysis tools;
· English – Advanced, Ukrainian – fluent.
· Proven leadership, communication, negotiation, project management skills.
· Professional and career growth opportunities;
· Competitive remuneration and social package;
· Work and development in highly professional team.
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.