(Listed key responsibilities, with clear action needed, achievement & delivery and how to meet the requirement Each responsibility needs to include time allocation(%), and total percentage should be 100%.)
Responsible for establish and implement provincial / municipal business development strategies, lead the team to initiate the marketing activities and achieve the team’s goals of sales target, product promotion and market access.
· Develop regional sales strategies, as well as the product promotion and competition strategies, and align company’s primary strategy.
· Manage and guide the team members to visit local POV, CDC, and other medical care institution, deliver product information and promote products effectively, ensure the whole team to achieve the KPI of visiting target, the goals of product promotion and market access according to the assigned target and performance requirement.
· Manage and coach DSM/sales representative by co-visit, set job objectives for team members, and motivate them to fulfill their key accountabilities.
· Establish long-term and productive relationship with key customers, deliver the company's policies and product information efficiently, build a solid and win-win relationship accordingly.
· Complete team’s business planning and territory management on the basis of the company’s policies and market strategies, select target customer accurately, set territories reasonably, ensure team members to maintain customer information regularly; gathering market information, support related departments in the tendering and bidding activities.
· Allocate personnel & territory and promotion activities rationally, ensure the effectiveness of execution by continuous follow up; analyze the rationality of resource utilization and input-output ratio, keep optimizing resource allocation to achieve the maximum utilization of resources.
Lead the team to initiate the promotion activity in professional way and comply with the proper codes of conduct.
· Guide the team to possess the product characteristics and key information about the market promotion, pass the product knowledge test in order to promote products effectively and efficiently; perform professional and proficiently using the product knowledge in promotional activities, express products competitive advantage. Ability to apply business operation knowledge and management concepts to promotion activities and daily team management.
· Ensure team members to comply with the codes of conduct specified in Employee Handbook, meet the requirement of SOP, ensure no violations while perform promotion activities; use all promotional materials and deliver product information in an appropriate and honest way according to the marketing strategies; circulate company’s policies effectively.
· Monitor team promotional activities and expense reports to ensure the validity and existence of promotional activities
· Report adverse reaction events promptly in accordance with the company’s policies and assist relevant departments to dealing with it.
Effectively communicate and collaborate with other departments, develop staff positively and keep team stable.
· Ability to communicate with different departments actively, timely, and effectively by varieties of communication to gain the support.
· Clearly understand the company's recruitment process, selection criteria and job qualifications for regional personnel at all levels, in order to keep the team stable in long term; ability to inspire team to work enthusiastic in stress or difficulty.
· Ensure team’s daily work in an orderly manner, actively provide education or training for reserve talent, provide guidance on career development to talents; create a positive team culture, build the region’s core competitiveness.
(Required education, experience, certifications, and competencies.)
· Bachelor degree or above in sales/marketing or related field. Good oral and written English, excellent skills of MS Office software such as Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
· At least 2 years sales experience in a similar position in the pharmaceutical industry
· Management experience with comparable size of sales team and territory.
· Good sales performance and professional ethics, high sense of responsibility.
· Excellent co-ordination, communication, interpersonal skills; ability to motivate and influence people, planning & organization, innovation, act as decision-maker and team player.
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.