• Focus on the successful promotion of the products through consistent activation plan and medical SOV-driving efforts. Active product management through effective resource-allocation, activities aimed for product life-cycles maximization. Ensuring according portfolio optimization.
• Ensure effective communication with Regulatory, Medical, Sales Force and Finance teams in order to achieve integrated brand plans, forecasts and committed activities. Manage professional networks at all levels of the global, regional and country marketing organizations.
• Achieve Marketing/Sales objectives/KPIs as agreed with management. Active participation in development and implementation of marketing plans consistent with the global business/brands strategies.
• Supervise the organization of local marketing events, building and maintaining relations with key opinion-leaders at both international and local levels. Ensure best possible medical SOV-building efforts to ensure Brands competitive advantage messages are set to market.
• Plan, develop and implement strategic/tactical brand plans and programs.
• Define brand programs with objectives, resources, KPIs and expected returns/results.
• Develop BTL, ATL, Medical, Communication, PR activities.
• Market research and regular monitor of competitors activity.
• Support delivery of P&Ls for assigned portfolio in country.
• Work with advertising agencies ant other relevant outside partners.
Experience & knowledge:
Brand management. At least 2 years of experience in marketing/brand management function in FMCG (tobacco, alcohol, food). New brand/SKUs launches roll-out management experience. Prior experience of pharmaceutical sales and/or pharmaceutical marketing are beneficial to this position. Basic knowledge of pharmaceutical marketing, good to advanced market research/analysis, computer usage, fluency in English, training/coaching techniques, management of external providers.
Sanofi is dedicated to supporting people through their health challenges. We are a global biopharmaceutical company focused on human health. We prevent illness with vaccines, provide innovative treatments to fight pain and ease suffering. We stand by the few who suffer from rare diseases and the millions with long-term chronic conditions.
With more than 100,000 people in 100 countries, Sanofi is transforming scientific innovation into healthcare solutions around the globe.
Sanofi, Empowering Life