· Directly responsible for the assigned brand(s) and project(s).
· Develops high quality, high impact brand marketing plan based on adequate promotional aid concepts, suited local clinical programs and effective marketing tactical support programs.
· Ensuring that balance and choice of promotional tools is based on their relative efficiency and profitability.
· Assuring the timely and effective implementation of all tactical programs
· Monitoring closely monthly A&P expenses and ensuring they are in line with F&A recordings.
· Develop innovative approaches to market expansion that include increasing numbers of patients on therapy and raise product profiles.
· Prepares annual sales forecasts and budgets, sets business targets for the product(s) and ensures that sales targets are achieved by supporting all levels of sales managers and sales representatives.
· Work with Sales Manager on territory alignment & target setting. To ensure to maximize the market potential of the assigned product(s) and address the market need/competition.
· Assure that formal sales training materials and programs are effective, updated and in line with positioning and key selling messages; in order to train medical representatives to a level of excellence in disease, product knowledge, competition, and selling skills.
· Maintains regular contacts with key opinion leaders, establish effective, professional relationship, to support brand medical marketing promotion to secure the assigned product(s) within the reimbursement formulary.
· Organize projects and activities and prioritizes efforts such that markets or customers with largest commercial potential receive appropriate attention.
· Oversee agenda development, objective setting and overall design for large internal and external international meetings.
· Work with medical society/communities to plan and implement PR, symposium, and other communications activities.
· Bachelor’s Degree in science, MBA is a distinct advantage
· Excellent command of both English and Chinese
· At least 1 year working experience in ethical sales and marketing, knowledgeable about relevant disease and product area.
· Capable to formulate and implement marketing plans independently
· Good analytical skills and strategic thinking
· Ability to collaborate with cross-functional teams to attain business objectives
· Good communications and presentation skills
· Knowledgeable in diabetes is an advantage
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.