About the job
Join Sanofi in Belgium as Payroll Administrator in our Belgian HR Services team. In this role, your main priorities will be the optimization and coordination of the employee life cycle with a strong focus on payroll, time & absence registration, as well as a wide variety of other HR administrative tasks.
We offer a dynamic environment with room to gain new skills and experiences relating to broader HR related activities. You will be able to expand your horizon, working for an international company, and at the same time further deepen your expertise to optimize employee experience.
· Responsible for delivering accurate and on-time monthly payroll in compliance with local legislation and company policies
· Take ownership of payroll activities by coordinating actions, liaising with teams and ensuring activities had been done
· Act as a trusted partner for our employees and main stakeholders (Payroll agency, Finance, ITS, Facilities Management and especially HR)
· Monitor and support the colleagues in the shared service center
· Advise on and execute local on-site tasks regarding the employee life cycle
· Be responsible for time and attendance administration
· Deliver occasional reports
· Seek for the continuous improvement of our processes and automation
· Participate in local, regional and global projects
This position is based at either our offices in Diegem or at our R&D site in Ghent and includes supporting the employees of all Belgian sites. You work closely with the local colleagues in the Belgian team and with your colleagues in our shared service center in Budapest.
Qualifications/Education & work experience
· A bachelor level or equivalent by experience
· 1+ year of experience in a similar position
· Good IT skills (mainly Excel)
· knowledge or strong interest of the Belgian social legislation/payroll handling
· Preferably experience with Workday and/or eBlox
· A sense of urgency and flexibility
· A high-paced and proactive attitude
· A strong attention to details
· The ability to work in a virtual team with colleagues in the Netherlands and Hungary
· Experience in matrix environment is a plus
· Oral and written fluency in Dutch and English, French represents an asset
Pursue progress. Discover extraordinary.
Better is out there. Better medications, better outcomes, better science. But progress doesn’t happen without people – people from different backgrounds, in different locations, doing different roles, all united by one thing: a desire to make miracles happen. So, let’s be those people.
At Sanofi, we provide equal opportunities to all regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or gender identity.
Watch our ALL IN video and check out our Diversity Equity and Inclusion actions at sanofi.com !
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.