**12 hour rotating- NIGHT SHIFT position- 7PM-7AM**
The Manufacturing Department performs small and large scale cell culture operations, equipment preparation, clean in place (CIP) and steam in place (SIP) of process equipment and the preparation/operation of microfiltration and chromatography systems in our Allston Landing Facility.
Key Responsibilities may differ among employees with same job title and may change over time in accordance with business needs. This position is responsible for performing a variety of complex tasks under general guidance and in accordance with current GMP's.
· Operating on a manufacturing floor in accordance with CGMP's and standard operating procedures
· • Performing clean in place and steam in place operations to prepare equipment for manufacturing operations and monitoring equipment to ensure process specifications are met
· Using and maintaining bench top equipment properly
· Assisting in the review & creation of operation documents by providing input to technical composition of documents
· Effectively demonstrates understanding of GMPs & how it applies to specific responsibilities.
· Following accurate oral & written procedures in operating production equipment & performing processing steps
· Maintaining orderliness of process area
· Stocking production area with supplies
· Practices safe work habits and adheres to Sanofi Genzyme's safety procedures and guidelines.
· Trains new employees
· Utilize manufacturing knowledge to improve process operations and affect positive change
· High School Diploma/GED and 3-5 years in CGMP manufacturing environment or Bachelor’s degree and 2+ years’ experience
· Associate's or Bachelor's Degree - Life Sciences
· Familiarity with Manufacturing Control Systems (i.e. Delta V)
· Training experience
· Experience reviewing and creating controlled documents
· Special Working Conditions
· Ability to lift a minimum of 40 lbs
· Ability to stand for 6 hours in a production suite
· Ability to gown and gain entry to manufacturing areas
· Ability to work 12 hour rotating shift and every other weekend, including holidays as scheduled
Sanofi Inc. and its U.S. affiliates are Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employers committed to a culturally diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race; color; creed; religion; national origin; age; ancestry; nationality; marital, domestic partnership or civil union status; sex, gender, gender identity or expression; affectional or sexual orientation; disability; veteran or military status or liability for military status; domestic violence victim status; atypical cellular or blood trait; genetic information (including the refusal to submit to genetic testing) or any other characteristic protected by law.
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.