About the Opportunity
Join Sanofi Pasteur as a Medical Evidence Generation Lead North Europe and become an active member of the North Europe Medical Team and contributor to the European Medical Evidence Generation Community.
In this role you will build on training and experience in health sciences and epidemiology research, infectious diseases, public health, and regulations to ensure that relevant medical evidence is available and strategically used to support the development, launch and commercialization of vaccines throughout the entire lifecycle.
Preferred role location: Denmark, but we will accept suitable applications from Sweden, Norway and Finland.
About Sanofi Pasteur
As a health journey partner, we, at Sanofi, are proud that our vaccines can help to protect us and our loved ones from a wide range of severe infectious diseases, at every stage of life. Sanofi Pasteur, our vaccines global business unit, partners with the public health, medical and scientific communities to improve access to life-protecting vaccines and increase vaccination coverage, while striving to develop new and improved vaccines to enhance health and well-being.
About growing with us
In this role you will….
· Take responsibility for medical evidence generation that is supportive of and aligned with business priorities for the vaccine business unit in North Europe (NE)
· Lead the development & endorsement of the NE Medical Evidence Generation (MEG) strategy and operational plan, with a focus on preparing launches, supporting market access and expansion, demonstrating the continued value of our licensed vaccines, in alignment with Country Medical Plans and Global MEG Strategies. Work closely with Country Medical Leads in the NE region and collaborate with the Global Medical Franchise MEG teams to ensure alignment with the Global Brand strategy
· Focus on the identification of key gaps in evidence required to support development and business strategies. Maximize the value of medical evidence by ensuring that the operational plan combines scientific excellence with novel evidence generation approaches as well as external insights and contributions
· Drive the timely execution of the North Europe MEG operational plan and collaboration with internal Medical Operations to ensure appropriate governance, compliance, and resourcing Ensure study methodology meets highest quality standard for internal and external recognition
· Support the generation of medical evidence in Central and South Europe. Support with the execution of the Central and Europe MEG operational plans and provide other ad hoc support, in collaboration with Medical Head Sanofi Pasteur Central and Europe
· Participate in external scientific engagement to maintain a network of external experts, including academic and public health institutions. Attend stakeholder meetings with NRAs and recommending bodies to support business and public affairs strategy with scientific & medical evidence
Qualifications/ Education & work experience
· Minimum MPH/MSc in Epidemiology/Public Health or MD plus related MSc/MPH
· 3+ years of experience in the field of clinical/epidemiology/public health with expertise in developing epidemiological studies
· Demonstrated experience in strategic evidence generation
· Demonstrated network collaboration experience
· Strategic thinker with strong business acumen and market access understanding
· Exceptional written and oral communication skills
· Ability to cooperate cross-functionally
· Ability to demonstrate the PlayToWin values
· Strong motivation for public health
· Oral and written fluency in English
Inspire your Journey: what Sanofi can offer you:
· An international work environment, in which you can develop your talent and realize ideas and innovations within a competent team.
· An attractive, market-oriented salary aligned with your qualifications and including social benefits above average (e.g. company pension plans, health management).
· An individual and well-structured introduction and training when you onboard.
· You can create your own career path within Sanofi. Your professional and personal development will be supported purposefully.
· As a globally successful and constantly growing company, Sanofi provides international career paths as well.
This is our Sanofi. Discover yours.
If you feel you have the required experience, please apply NOW! Alternatively contact firstname.lastname@example.org directly for more details.
Own your future. Make your move!
We are proud to have been awarded Global Top Employer 2021!
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.