iMove, the Sanofi VIE Program, is available to citizens of the European Economic Area (EU + Norway, Liechtenstein and Iceland) aged between 18 and 28.
PLEASE NOTE that since this program is primarily an international development program, candidates cannot apply to a VIE assignment in their own country of citizenship.
PLEASE NOTE that applications that are only submitted in French cannot be considered by our non-French speaking partners at Sanofi worldwide. Therefore, only applications that are submitted in English will be considered. Please make sure to apply with your personal email address.
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and is embedded in our Core Values. We respect the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our employees, patients and customers.
We are looking for : Market Insights & Business Analytics Junior Manager
Target Start date: 01/09/2021
· Active strategic and operational consulting and support of marketing and sales stakeholders within the Multi Country Organization (MCO) Germany-Switzerland-Austria (GSA) in the sense of excellence consulting service
· Implementation and support of all market and product primary studies in the field of MCO-GSA using the entire methodological spectrum of quantitative and qualitative market research
· Coordination and implementation of primary studies from the development of the research design, selection and management of an external market research institute, preparation of the guideline to the presentation of results
· Preparation of market research plans of the MCO-GSA in coordination with the responsible marketing
· Creation and provision of product, market and company analyses from secondary sources (databases, panel data, Internet, available market research studies) and imparting relevant insights
· Implementation and provision of benchmarking analyses, competitive intelligence, social media monitoring
· Proactive market/competition monitoring, communicating important portfolio-relevant insights and developments
· Development, definition and conceptual adaptation of standard reports and launch reporting in close coordination with data management and marketing
· Master’s Degree in Marketing, Marketing Intelligence or other relevant field
· Previous experience in a market research institute and/or as a market researcher in the consumer goods industry or in the pharmaceutical industry
· Knowledge of methodological portfolio of market research, primary and secondary research, quantitative and qualitative market research
· Marketing-savvy thinking, familiarity with the findings of marketing and advertising impact research
· Extended MS Office Knowledge
· Fluent English and very good command of German
· Knowledge of French would be a plus
Other desirable skills
· Strong analytical skills
· Being proactive, solution-focused, self-confident and knowing how to prioritize
· Being able to process and present complex topics in an understandable and structured way
· Have social competence, communication skills and be a team player
· Willing to work transversally
· Good skills in developing a variety of written materials for audiences with different levels of understanding to the materials or subject matters presented
· Good knowledge and understanding of information and communications technology
· Strong sense of responsibility
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.